What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Typical Pullings

How funny! naich's 'a' button broke. Be careful not to log out, because you'll never be able to log back in, naich. :)

edit: Actually, I just thought of something. If you really needed an 'a', you could just copy and paste an 'a'.

i personly dont mind the cough nich cough prt. It is immuture, but certnly not hurtful. I only mke comments on your posts becuse they re in the wrong re or re lmost ll the time out of the rules of this forum. like for instnce you will sy something like i wnt nepenthes....who hs one? mny mke this mistke, like me. But you hve been on here everydy for the pst 4 months prcticly.(YOU KNOW THE RULES)

just try to follow them from now on. plus shipping on these cost 5 times wht the vft cost. but BUY it if you wnt or trde, im not discourging

PS....my button to the left of your s on the keybord broke....sorry.

Last edited:
Ok guys, keep the topic on track to the trade/ giveaway offer that was posted.

Thanks,
Cole

Kayaker,

While I agree, the thing is not everyone knows the situation, so they get caught up in it thinking its a bit more "legitimate". Your post/link was precious! I cracked up when I read it! It was so typical of the twisted logic I have seen, but can never understand. I was most amused to see that TF is not the only place where this is happening! :crazy:

At this point, I can understand people's aggravation. At that age I would have never had the nerve to do the things we are seeing here. Especially in dealing with adults! (My "old man" would have killed me!) You don't make promises you don't even intend to keep (except in your own inner fantasy world), especially on a regular basis! Things like that are gonna upset people! And to reprimand these people for getting upset is not being very reasonable. They are only reacting to what they have encountered.

I have heard elsewhere about "oh, don't hurt his feelings or get upset with him! The poor little kid!" :headwall: Well, I don't think letting this "poor little kid" keep doing this, is a good thing for him or anyone else! He's already old enough to know better, and obviously hasn't been reprimanded at home for it. Well, if he doesn't get criticized or told off now, then some day he is gonna pull this crap on someone and they are going to haul off and hit him one! Would that be better? :lac:

Pandering to his immature behavior isn't going to get him to stop! (And I know he is only a kid, but there are a lot of kids on TF and other forums who are not behaving like this! And I have respect for them!) :clap:

It is especially difficult on a forum like this, because we cannot see the people we are talking to. If we were at a gathering, and some little "pest" kept behaving inappropriately, I certainly wouldn't expect guests to sit there and put up with it! And like a fly buzzing around, you can only ignore it for so long. :slap:

I myself have finally "gotten it", and realize the situation to a good enough degree, to not get too involved with it... but a lot of people "just arrived" into this situation and don't realize that it is not a "normal interaction". There are a lot of people here who are around his age, and we don't see them acting this way. It is not about his age, it is about the behavior we are seeing. And indeed, it is inappropriate. (If I do get involved at times, it is sometimes just to "stir things up"!)

I now look in on these posts, just to see the chaos that is being created. I feel sorry for the people who are still getting caught up in it all, because they are assuming things are normal, and as we have all seen, they are not! :-P-:

Oh yea, when I saw the posting by "No-A" naich, I first thought oh-no!... Not another inept person who doesn't bother to spell like a normal human being! When I read the end however, about there being no "A", I could actually look it over again and read it easier! :-D
People who don't bother spelling right or using any punctuation don't realize that it makes them look disrespectful, lazy and ignorant (un-dependable), and so when I first saw naich's post I thought "Oh jeez!" Another moron! (Or drunk as someone mentioned!) :gulp: (Sorry naich, but it would have helped to know about the "no A" right off the bat!) Anyway, it did add to the hilarity of this thread! :-))

Have a good day all! :water:

PS: sorry Cole, you just beat my post by moments!

Last edited:
1)kgrudz
2)massmorels
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)

Believe it or not, I don't have a single VFT. I also don't have anything worthy to trade..

wow timmy you sure are rude.
its nice of you to do a give away and all
but to point naich out like that really shows how immature you are, i dont get it, why, time and time again we tell you about how your being rude, a month or so ago in the chat you said you were turning your ways and putting that behind you and wanted us to do the same, i said i would hold you to that lol, well im calling you out on this, why are you still being rude? any reason in particular?

Timmy is in the wrong, but be patient. I don't know much about what he's done, but the post about naich didn't seem (by itself) too rude to me. As GrowingOld said,
It is especially difficult on a forum like this, because we cannot see the people we are talking to.
I might add, you don't get their reply until later so it is difficult gauge the response as you're replying...and avoid some unintentional hurt.

That's been a trouble to me. I mean things out of fun etc. and they don't come across that way sometimes. I really don't want to hurt anybody. So, please bear that in mind. Kids often don't grasp what they're saying.

I'm not defending Timmy as I have no clue what he's done, but I guess I'm saying: "please keep the above in mind when dealing with SDCPs and others"

I'm not sure exactly how you guys will take this, but PLEASE DON'T GET MAD AT ME for saying it. At least I hope there is nothing offensive in what I have written, in other words.

Last edited:
NEW KEYBOARD....yes!

1)kgrudz
2)massmorels
3)massmorels
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)

Believe it or not, I don't have a single VFT. I also don't have anything worthy to trade..

Since you don't have a single VFT I'll put your name twice.

you get the rest. i pulled some more so you will have extras, some have plantlets some dont, still a plant 'eh?.

FINAL: 1)kgrudz
2)massmorels
3)massmorels
4)massmorels
5)massmorels
6)massmorels
7)massmorels
8)massmorels
9)massmorels

you get the rest. i pulled some more so you will have extras, some have plantlets some dont, still a plant 'eh?.

LOL.. WHOA! People are going to start hating me really fast. Sounds like I got a good cultivation project coming up. Guess I'd better start doing some research.

Plant em all in a 4 inch pot so they crowd up!

Massmorels, please PM me when (if) you get your plants.

@massmorels - you have to read the rest of this thread to understand. BTW - why did you say you don't have anything "worthy" to trade? You're one of the most prolific traders on this forum...no harm intended, just curious

@massmorels - You're one of the most prolific traders on this forum...no harm intended, just curious

Why would I be offended.. I appreciate the comment. I honestly meant I don't have anything that is worth a small value like VFT clippings.

i'd like to know why MM got all the plants. especially when the giveaway was open to everybody. way to go, timmy

i'd like to know why MM got all the plants. especially when the giveaway was open to everybody. way to go, timmy

I offered him a good trade I guess.. nobody likes a hater. :slap:

i thought so but it was never made clear

Back