Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Free Neps in San Diego

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Free Neps in San Diego

You come pick up from me...if you're close to me I might drop by and just drop the plants off if you want them. Please answer today if you want them.

ventricosa X inermis

ventricosa red X carunculata var robusta (from seed)

Miranda

I don't like them, and don't want to haul them up to the BACPS, but will if I don't get any takers here.
    Last edited by thez_yo; 06-18-2010 at 12:34 PM. Reason: thanks for the greenlight :-D

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lol. I don't like my Miranda either. I see you have one of those "hasn't pitchered for me in a while" Mirandas. I actually flung mine outside where most of it's leaves have fried and it's strangely beginning to acclimate to full sun out there...

In my case I have one of those "grows too big too fast and sends tendrils and pitchers in between all my pots" Mirandas.
    Nepenthes Outdoors in CA

Growlist

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris_Himself View Post
    Lol. I don't like my Miranda either. I see you have one of those "hasn't pitchered for me in a while" Mirandas. I actually flung mine outside where most of it's leaves have fried and it's strangely beginning to acclimate to full sun out there...

In my case I have one of those "grows too big too fast and sends tendrils and pitchers in between all my pots" Mirandas.

Just for that I'm going to figure out a way to ensure my Miranda ends up on your doorstep as an orphan in the near future.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I might be interested in taking your miranda and ventricosa red X carunculata var robusta, though it would have to be SASE too far to pick up. I love my miranda grows consistantly for me, its newest leaf is a little fried but it's acclimating i moved them to the greenhouse awhile ago. Let me know if not thats ok too

if you can't or would rather not ship them, I'll be happy to let them go to someone else too

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris_Himself View Post

My Miranda has had absolutely no pitchers since last April! And it's my slowest grower.
    Growlist: http://www.terraforums.com/forums/sh...row-Trade-List
    Collection: http://www.terraforums.com/forums/sh...-Deadly-Plantsn
    Quote Originally Posted by lizasaur
    Minor x Purp I actually have. Well,technically it's Minor Okee x Psitt Green.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dustin View Post
    I might be interested in taking your miranda and ventricosa red X carunculata var robusta, though it would have to be SASE too far to pick up. I love my miranda grows consistantly for me, its newest leaf is a little fried but it's acclimating i moved them to the greenhouse awhile ago. Let me know if not thats ok too

if you can't or would rather not ship them, I'll be happy to let them go to someone else too
    I hate packing stuff and I just got the ventXcarunc a week or two ago so shipping again wouldn't make it too happy. Sorry

Admin- I'm growing CPs in the Desert of Tucson, Az. adnedarn's Avatar
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Feel free to list the N. Miranda, I'm out of stock on them. I will say when I got mine it took a year to start pitchering, but since then... Even when moving to a different greenhouse it has done great and is easily one of my faves!
    Andrew
    -Andrew
    Owner of TerraForums, FlyTrapShop.com, and cpforums.org.
    Support FlyTrapShop, support TerraForums! www.flytrapshop.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No problem then

Quote Originally Posted by awgaupp View Post
    My Miranda has had absolutely no pitchers since last April! And it's my slowest grower.
    mines like the opposite, it even produced some pretty nice sized and colored pitchers during the winter months int he windowsill. now its out in the greenhouse were it should get some more light so i'll have to see how it does. for me its a pretty fast grower

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast