What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

looking for Capensis seeds.

Chomp

Oops
I am trying to get some cap seeds. (I would rather have red form, but it really doesn't matter) I do not have any CPs to trade, but some nice aquatics I do:
Small lemon button fern. grows fairly quick, and once large enogh will spread spores. (that's wear the ones I'm trading come from)
Creeping Fig - Ficus pumila, cuuting (large cutting though)
Salvinia natans. Aquatic, floats on water.
I think I only have enough to trade with 2 people, but you may want to check anyway.
U.S. only please. Sorry, this discludes Hawwaii and Alaska.
PM me to set up a deal. I'll be flexible with the trades because I need most of these out of my terra anyway. (way too crowded)
Thanks! Chomp

You can get two types through the "Seed bank" in my signature for a sort of SASE. It's basically the same as what I've done on here, just a bit more formal--and it's open 24/7

I have some you can have for a SASE

Last edited:
Sorry, I don't have any seeds to trade.

---------- Post added at 08:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:19 AM ----------

But I will trade for some of the items on my list.

I am trying to get some cap seeds. (I would rather have red form, but it really doesn't matter) I do not have any CPs to trade, but some nice aquatics I do:
Small lemon button fern. grows fairly quick, and once large enogh will spread spores. (that's wear the ones I'm trading come from)
Creeping Fig - Ficus pumila, cuuting (large cutting though)
Salvinia natans. Aquatic, floats on water.
I think I only have enough to trade with 2 people, but you may want to check anyway.
U.S. only please. Sorry, this discludes Hawwaii and Alaska.
PM me to set up a deal. I'll be flexible with the trades because I need most of these out of my terra anyway. (way too crowded)
Thanks! Chomp

XD if only you had brought this up earlier because I just tossed a whole stalk that had finished flowering away yesterday afternoon.

I'm not looking for anything in trade, you can have them for postage

Sorry, I don't have any seeds to trade.

---------- Post added at 08:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:19 AM ----------

But I will trade for some of the items on my list.

You sure? PM me.

Back