What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for: Sarracenia seeds

It's not exactly the season, I know, but if any of you have larger amounts of Sarr seeds available I would be interested in trading for them. By larger amounts I am meaning a couple hundred (300 + would be nice, quadruple digits also welcome). I have a variety of things on my grow list I am willing to part with on my growlist so if you have and are willing to part with some seeds shoot me an email and we will work something out...
Priority will be given to known parentage as well as priority to location info. Open pollinations are also welcome. Harvest date would also be appreciated! Thanks in advance!:hail:

Email addy: yjrodenas at gmail. com

Bumbity bump
De-bump De-bump :boogie::boogie:
Bumbity bump, De-bump! :boogie:

I figured you could use all the help you could get,
trying to get someone to part with a couple thousand, out of season, Sarr seeds! A little late perhaps, but I am sure someone is sitting on a bunch that they will end up not using, and who have access to more by fall.

While I myself am looking for some colorful, rare, potentially magnificent and unique Sarrs to grow, I would bet there are a few people who won't get to that unidentified Sarr seedling project they were hoping to do this year.... so don't give up!

Perhaps if you offered that N.Edwardsiana you have hidden in your basement as trade, someone will speak up with a handful of seed! Or some magic beans!

Good luck!

Paul

LOL thanks Paul :)

I've had a few inquiries, but nothing large just yet so I'll leave this up here for a little while. One inquiry had a load but had just meticulously packed them away so they'll have to wait until the next "Awakening" lol
As for trading my Eddy away I'd prefer to trade it away for Adrian Slack or something nicer :p

Hey Yann – I think I still have a few hundred seeds from the ’09 harvest that you can just have. I could probably send you a few hundred seedlings too….I have way too many. I’ll e-mail you.

I'll send some as well. I don't try seeds and i have 7+ flowers... so :)

Thank you all so much. I gotta say this CP community has always come through (at least for me) when I have been searching for something. Either by offering it straight up or pointing me in the right direction. Thanks to all that contacted, your kindness will not go un-repaid or forgotten :)

Fred: I may have a thing or two you'd be interested in ;)
Halt: Shoot me an email and I'll see what I can send your way

One inquiry had a load but had just meticulously packed them away so they'll have to wait until the next "Awakening" lol

Hey, I was teaching my brother how to pack seed! He did a pretty good job too. I thought we'd start with something large.

Back