What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bigmouth VFT for trade

Hello everyone, I will be repotting and dividing my pot of Bigmouth VFT's this week, I should have around 10 or so that I can trade (half inch size traps approximately). The variety I have is a very vigorous clone that clumps rapidly, so just 2 or 3 plants can give you 15 or so in a year's time. Here is an example photograph.

First, this was taken the spring of 2008 and this is a 4" pot of Bigmouth VFT's.
P1070857.JPG

Now here is an image taken this summer. In 2 years they have gone from a small 4 inch pot to a large gallon pot with 8" diameter. They are now coloring up since I moved them to a location with more direct sun. They are very hardy, I have used tap water at times because of drought as well as let the pot accidentally dry up on a 100F day and they still survived.

P1080696.JPG

If interested in trading please PM me. I'm not looking for anything special just mainly some common sundews not on my growlist. I also like sarracenia and vft as well.

Last edited:
All are taken now, will be sending them out tomorrow!

Got them today, way better than I expected! I felt like I was being mean to them because I put them in a pot only six inches deep and one of them had roots a foot long. Very healthy, great packing, thanks!

Last edited:
Back