What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SASE Round III!

Drosera nidiformis:
1. massmorels
2. Chrisinator
3. tropics
4.vbkid
5.Werdna
6. BurntSnow
7.Jafvortex93
8.Raven01000

Alrighty, I have gotten and shipped back Massmorel's, BurntSnow's, and Tropic's SASEs. :bigthumpup:

One space left! :-O

far out, righteous, and right on!

Hey guys, a little update:

I got a little behind on SASEs (sorry!) but I have gotten and sent back Chris Coleman's (who are you? :p) and Werdna's. I haven't seen anyone else's SASE's besides Chris', Tropic's, Mass', Werdna's, and BurntSnow's... seriously guys? I will be clearing any peoples' spaces I haven't gotten SASEs from two weeks from now.

PS: Thanks Chris for sending me those extra stamps! Appreciated much! :)

Glad to hear you got my SASE. There were a couple of days where I didn't get any mail and I was worried that somebody had been stealing my incoming and outgoing mail.

Hey guys, a little update:

I got a little behind on SASEs (sorry!) but I have gotten and sent back Chris Coleman's (who are you? :p) and Werdna's. I haven't seen anyone else's SASE's besides Chris', Tropic's, Mass', Werdna's, and BurntSnow's... seriously guys? I will be clearing any peoples' spaces I haven't gotten SASEs from two weeks from now.

PS: Thanks Chris for sending me those extra stamps! Appreciated much! :)

OOOPs. I forgot to write that my username was Chrisinator, LOL. I'm Chris Coleman btws. Thank you so much. I'm hoping to get them soon from you :)

And, you are welcome :) Again, thank you very much. I really appreciate it.

Hi, will you send to Canada? If so I'll take the last spot!

I it still available? I'm a California resident.

Last edited:
Am I too late?.. *fingers crossed*

Back