What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

drosera seeds

hello there, i got a quite number of Drosera burmannii "berwah" white or light purple flower and Drosera Intermedia "cuba" white flower available, interested, please PM me, each packet contain 100++seed for 4USDregistered post and 3USD for unregistered post, will send it out on 26 July 2010, will earlier if the seeds willing to ripe earlier.
I will insert some n.gracilis seeds, together with the seeds, and the n.gracilis seeds still left some, once finish, no more.

for inquiry, please PM me
willing to trade if anyone got any extra seeds on their hands, if trade, no shipping is required, =D

Allen.

Last edited:
You're going to need an import permit to bring these legally into the US. The small seed lot import permit allows only a maximum of 50 seeds per species.

http://www.aphis.usda.gov/import_export/plants/plant_imports/smalllots_seed.shtml
there are a maximum of 50 seeds of 1 taxon (taxonomic category such as genus, species, cultivar, etc.) per packet; or a maximum weight not to exceed 10 grams of seed of 1 taxon per packet;

I'm not sure how to interpret this, could someone explain if they mean maximum of 50 seeds or ten grams, whichever comes first, or you can take your pick with the limitation? I think a max of 50 seed OR a max of 10 grams makes more sense... and ten grams of drosera seed are way more than 100. but then again that would let someone ship 50 coconuts through the mail. "They're just seeds!" :-))

Back