What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for Dews

I forgot to mention in my last few want ads that I need these dews added to my collection:

D. burmannii
D. admirabilis
D. anglica

Last edited:
What will a dime-sized, seed-grown admirabilis (Ceres, RSA) plant get me? :-))

They'd get bigger if I repotted them. XD

EDIT: Hey, you already have a packet of nidiformis coming your way. o_O

What will a dime-sized, seed-grown admirabilis (Ceres, RSA) plant get me? :-))

They'd get bigger if I repotted them. XD

EDIT: Hey, you already have a packet of nidiformis coming your way. o_O

What're you thinking homie G slice skillet?

EDIT RESPONSE: I do.. :scratch: Please don't tell me we have a pending trade. I don't see an email from you anywhere.

What're you thinking homie G slice skillet?

EDIT RESPONSE: I do.. :scratch: Please don't tell me we have a pending trade. I don't see an email from you anywhere.

Well, I have been slaving over those plants for a while, but I don't think that they're Nep-worthy...

No pending trades, but we'll have to start this back up once I get back from an internet-free vacation that starts tomorrow.

so how do I have a packet of nidiformis already coming?

Not so much a trade as a SASE. ;)

I have been looking for oblanceolata... :p

OH YEA!! I remember now.. forgot all about it. lol

I have that. Yeah buddy..

I have some D. Burmanniis, and a bunch of flower stalks. I'll send you a bunch of seeds for SASE if you can wait for the stalk to die and me to collect the seeds.

I have some D. Burmanniis, and a bunch of flower stalks. I'll send you a bunch of seeds for SASE if you can wait for the stalk to die and me to collect the seeds.

deal

Great! How many seeds do you want? I am getting about 1,300 if not more.

that sounds good.. lol

Lol, yeah. I got lucky with 4 flower stalks.

Back