What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Drosera filiformis ssp. filiformis

Once again, I have way too much drosera filiformis seed. I harvested about 80% of my seed pods and I think I am going to give all of them away for SASE. About 50-100 seeds per pack (I am not going to count them.).

I ask that only those who have given away something completely free or for postage only here in the Trade Forum and of course the NASC Auction Forum in the last year to submit thier name at this time.

It doesn't have to be to me. I am just looking to return the generosity to those who are generous. Honor system. :)

I will open it up after a few days to everyone if there are more spots than takers.

Almost forgot. US Only please.

Last edited:
1. massmorels

1. massmorels
2. jimscott
_______

1. massmorels
2. jimscott
3. MidnightSkies

Hmmm this may have been overlooked by some...

I ask that only those who have given away something completely free or for postage only here in the Trade Forum and of course the NASC Auction Forum in the last year to submit thier name at this time.

Honor system. :)

In case that was pertaining to me, I had actually just put my first SASE offering up last night (now taken), and have previously given extra seeds to a few people who have either been generous to me, or who I've regularly been in contact with on here (through PM, not post).

Just wanted to make myself not look dishonorable :)

This is a very nice offer and I thank you for rewarding other peoples generosity. This is a restricted offer, and the conditions stated plainly. I have been informed that there are names on this list who haven't made any effort towards being generous either in the Trade Forum or the NASC auctions. I am now asking that anyone who has not met the terms of the offer withdraw their request for this seed and please don't make me name names.
I don't want to see anyone's generosity abused. :nono:

Folks, there needs to be a concentrated effort by ALL to share this material if you want your grandchildren to be able to see these plants as something other than photographs. If you grow successfully, your plants reproduce. You have material you can share, even if it's something humble that you think no one else would want. I have no CP, so anything would be a joy for me, and there are newbies just starting with not a plant to their name. No gift is wasted. If you give freely the plants we all LOVE, that love will return you 10 times over what you donate, but YOU must make the effort, and walk the walk for that to happen.

I look at your growlists, many members and many large collections of plants. This forum should be splitting at the seams with free offers, trades and incentives! If you're just holding your material for it's VALUE, either via trades or sales, you are wasting a very golden opportunity to make others happy. Happy people with tons of plants all reproducing like crazy tend to become very generous indeed and demonstrate it by even more gifts and sharing. This generates a hurricane of joy, and growlists will swell and spill over into YOUR growlist! You'll get a very real joy from being able to spit in the face of money, something we rarely get to do in life, and that's even better than getting free plants.

Believe me, it works!

Past year... so would March 09 count?

Sure! No problem awgaupp.

Sorry for causing drama folks. Not my intent.

Thanks!

---------- Post added at 03:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:12 PM ----------

Just going by the current list, If I need to edit this I will.
1. massmorels
2. jimscott
3. MidnightSkies
4. Awgaupp

Thank you very much for your generosity.

1. massmorels
2. jimscott
3. MidnightSkies
4. Awgaupp
5. Chezilla

Thanks, I managed to somehow loose all my filiformis over the past winter.

1. massmorels
2. jimscott
3. MidnightSkies
4. Awgaupp
5. Chezilla
6. Rocketcaver

If it's pertaining to me.. I've given away D.rotundifolia and live LFS to 3 people just this past week (yes, verification was sent to a mod). And this may be a little after the fact self defense, but I am giving away free fresh chantrelle mushrooms as of whenever ago (check my thread). That's going way out of my way just to get my name on a SASE list, so not at all my intentions there. Just trying to share the wealth of good tasty shrooms.
Regardless, I'm taking myself off for personal reasons and side offers.

SEAT OPEN!

2. jimscott
3. MidnightSkies
4. Awgaupp
5. Chezilla
6. Rocketcaver

Last edited:
Mass, you are on the list. Thanks for clearing things up. I do apologize to everyone for causing such a ruckus.

OK, to get this event behind us... I am going to open this offer up to everyone now.

1. massmorels
2. jimscott
3. MidnightSkies
4. Awgaupp
5. Chezilla
6. Rocketcaver

Mass, you are on the list. Thanks for clearing things up. I do apologize to everyone for causing such a ruckus.

OK, to get this event behind us... I am going to open this offer up to everyone now.

1. massmorels
2. jimscott
3. MidnightSkies
4. Awgaupp
5. Chezilla
6. Rocketcaver
7. Flytraplady5
Thanx for offering these seeds

1. massmorels
2. jimscott
3. MidnightSkies
4. Awgaupp
5. Chezilla
6. Rocketcaver
7. Flytraplady5
8. Werdna

Thank You!

It's been a week or so... I am going to close this thead and give any left over to ICPS or something.

CLOSED! I have received about 4 SASE's yesterday and today so far and will mail them out tomorrow.

Man, I just missed it. Perhaps next time.

Go ahead an put your name on the list. Anything for a Star Wars fan. :)

I didn't think there was any more interest, sorry. I'll PM you my addy.

1. massmorels
2. jimscott
3. MidnightSkies
4. Awgaupp
5. Chezilla
6. Rocketcaver
7. Flytraplady5
8. Werdna
9. Lucanidae - Thanks so much!

Anything for a Star Wars fan. :)

Haha, thanks!

No worries. I just joined today, been lurking for much too long though.

Back