What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

byblis liniflora for SASE

You might want to put extra postage on the one that your seeds will be sent, so that bubble wrap can be put around the packet of seeds. B. liniflora crushes VERY easily in the postal machines, I've had seed sent 3 times without bubble wrap and everytime arrived crushed.

Oh sure.. now you tell me. Too late, already sent it out.

Not to worry about the seeds. I have little bits of bubble wrap that I can cushion them with. Unless the Post Office decides to use a steam roller on them, they should be fine.

Not to worry about the seeds. I have little bits of bubble wrap that I can cushion them with. Unless the Post Office decides to use a steam roller on them, they should be fine.

I think that's what they use actually :-O Seriously though with a little bubble wrap they should be fine. But you never know I've gotten boxes before that had tiremarks on them.. so you never know lol.

Got them yesterday, now to sow them. Pics if I'm successful.

Got my seeds today. They look GREAT!! Thanks again..

Got my seeds at the end of last week, arrived just fine.
Thank you!
Andrew

Germination!!!!

Back