What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need to trade neps ASAP

Hi,
I have 3 lowland neps that need to go now. Due to space limitations, I had to move them to the basement, and while I've tried to keep them warm, they don't like it. I have:

1. N. x 'Judith Finn' - very large plant, probably 2 feet across. Starting to pitcher for me (was previously in conditions where it grew like a weed but didn't pitcher well).

2. N. rafflesiana 'typical' (if there is such a thing) maybe 6 inches across, also just starting to pitcher.

3. N. amp, green pitchers with red spotting, large, maybe 15-20 inches across, several large pitchers, very happy plant.

I would really like to trade for highland neps, or intermediates that I can grow in windowsill conditions. Other offers will be considered, but I prefer to trade for neps.

Let me know! I want to get these gone before they start to deteriorate too much.

adrian

Hi,
I have 3 lowland neps that need to go now. Due to space limitations, I had to move them to the basement, and while I've tried to keep them warm, they don't like it. I have:

1. N. x 'Judith Finn' - very large plant, probably 2 feet across. Starting to pitcher for me (was previously in conditions where it grew like a weed but didn't pitcher well).

2. N. rafflesiana 'typical' (if there is such a thing) maybe 6 inches across, also just starting to pitcher.

3. N. amp, green pitchers with red spotting, large, maybe 15-20 inches across, several large pitchers, very happy plant.

I would really like to trade for highland neps, or intermediates that I can grow in windowsill conditions. Other offers will be considered, but I prefer to trade for neps.

Let me know! I want to get these gone before they start to deteriorate too much.

adrian

Got a sanguinea (Orange) which is not really pitchering for me - probably due to low humidity. I could throw in some ventricosa and ventrata if interested. I'd be looking for the amp.

Brokken,
Thanks for the interest - I may take you up on those if I don't get any other offers. I already have all 3 though (what are the odds) and would rather acquire new varieties.

Hi Adrian,

I don't blame you. :) Good luck getting other offers.

hey adrian, i know brokken just offered a ventricosa for the amp but what about a ventricosa about 3-4 inches across thats been pitchering with every new leaf it throws out for that raff? lol.

The amp is spoken for - anyone want to trade anything for the raf or Judith Finn?? the Finn is huge!

PM'ed

Back