What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SASE: D. Capensis 'Alba'

1. jpappy789- thanks a bunch!
2. JB in Utah - Thank You
3. schejuka Thanks!
4.Drew - thanks
5. c.louis5 (CA) - thankz
6. x916krew - Thanks for sharing
7.deeloc - sase in mail
8.Lucanidae - Thank you so much!

It really works out quite well for me that you'll be out of town, because I'll be out of town till the 22nd of September. Just to make sure, is it okay if I just send my SASE then?

Thanks.

Absolutely.. send it whenever your ready. I'm actually only going to be gone a week though.

Awesome, I'll just send it when I get back. Thanks again!

3. schejuka Thanks!
4.Drew - thanks
7.deeloc - sase in mail
9.Jafvortex93-thanks alot

3. schejuka Thanks!
4.Drew - thanks
7.deeloc - sase in mail
10.Zero

3. schejuka Thanks!
4.Drew - thanks
7.deeloc - sase in mail
10.Zero
(11. lil hokie ) - She forgot to put her name on the list.. But, I'm a nice guy so we'll go to eleven.
SASE complete.. However, these really cool capensis can still be picked up in trade. Don't need much, as I still have a couple nice pots full.

3. schejuka Thanks!
4.Drew - thanks
7.deeloc - THANKS A BUNCH!!!!!
10.Zero
(11. lil hokie ) - She forgot to put her name on the list.. But, I'm a nice guy so we'll go to eleven.
SASE complete.. However, these really cool capensis can still be picked up in trade. Don't need much, as I still have a couple nice pots full.

I'll be back home on wednesday, I'll try to put my SASE out then or the day after. Thanks again!

hey bro, good news is i received the d. capensis alba. it was pretty big. bad news...is that i have no clue how the PO managed to handle the envelope in a way that it literally ripped the leaves from the root system. two pieces of aluminum foil instead of one long one. BLOWS!!! i think im giving up on alba for a bit. it doesnt seem to be my calling lol. the other dews are doing great. alba is the only one that i have misfortune with. thanks alot tho. it was worth another try.

hey bro, good news is i received the d. capensis alba. it was pretty big. bad news...is that i have no clue how the PO managed to handle the envelope in a way that it literally ripped the leaves from the root system. two pieces of aluminum foil instead of one long one. BLOWS!!! i think im giving up on alba for a bit. it doesnt seem to be my calling lol. the other dews are doing great. alba is the only one that i have misfortune with. thanks alot tho. it was worth another try.

As long as the moss was still moist and the roots are intact, it should still grow. Majority of the alba's I am getting now are from roots. These things are like weeds around here!! I have them in every pot whether I want them or not.

okay i shall give it a go and see if it works. i dipped it in rooting hormone so that should help.

All SASE's have been sent.. I think. :scratch: Not sure if I have received Zero's yet or not. Lucanidae's went out today, and everyone else is good.

Back