What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SASE: D. Capensis 'Alba'

100_5046.jpg

Well, I thought it was about time to share the wealth of capensis 'Alba's' I grew from SDCP's seeds. I have more than enough scattered throughout my bogs, pots, and tanks. I have 3 untouched pots of gorgeous, dewy D. capensis 'Alba's left to spare. One will be split into 10 plants that I will SASE off, the other 2 will be up for trade. The trade pots have at least 10 plants in each. Looking for any other dews..
Just PM me for the shipping address or trade offers. THANKS!
pS.. Since the envelope is going to have a small package with the dew, please use 2 stamps on the self addressed envelope to ensure it's safe return. I'll pack them light.. but it's better to be safe than sorry.
:blush:

I will pay any additional charges for shipping..

I assume you will be sending them all out once the list fills up? I'm just asking because I will be moving by the end of this week and don't want them sent to the wrong address.

I am interested in them but will only tentatively put my name on the list and watch to see when they will be shipped.

1. jpappy789- thanks a bunch!

I can ship them out as the they come in. No wait, except for them to get here. Just send it when your ready..

Awesome! Count me in then.

Are they unpotted or potted?

Last edited:
2. JB in Utah - Thank You

still plenty available

3. schejuka Thanks!

3. schejuka Thanks!
4.Drew - thanks :D

3. schejuka Thanks!
4.Drew - thanks
5.jellou - Thank you :)

US only guys.. sorry.

3. schejuka Thanks!
4.Drew - thanks

3. schejuka Thanks!
4.Drew - thanks
5. c.louis5 (CA) - thankz

Last edited:
3. schejuka Thanks!
4.Drew - thanks
6. x916krew - Thanks for sharing

Got the plant on Monday, it is nestled happily in ICU so it can recover from transplant. Thanks again!

Going to have to close this thread temporarily.. Going out of town next week for awhile.

Thanks again I got the plant late last week and it is looking better after a weekend in the shade.

Thanks again I got the plant late last week and it is looking better after a weekend in the shade.

Just a heads up.. I keep all my dews in full sun. Out here the weather has been 80*-90* during the day, and mid 60*s at night. And every morning when I wake up all of the droseras are caked with wacky sticky dew! :-O

Also, I sent out the last SASE today (c.louis5). Haven't received anymore lately..

Feel free to fill up those last slots and send your SASE's in, it may be a few months before I get back in town.. but I'll get them sent out the week I return.

Thank again, I just got mine today.

3. schejuka Thanks!
4.Drew - thanks
6. x916krew - Thanks for sharing
7.deeloc - sase in mail

Back