Thanks for all of the interest. The seeds have now been spoken for.
I recently posted this on the listserver - but for the people who do not subscribe:
I've recently finished harvesting seeds from 2 Cephalotus flower stalks** and would be interested in trading for seeds of interesting Utrics (or possibly plants - within USA) - primarily fresh Orchidioides (but may consider others). Since the Utric seed needs to be fresh, I may also consider trading the Ceph seeds now for a to-be-delivered-later set of Orchidioides seed.
- I will consider trade offers from any country to which I can legally send seed (I have an Aphis permit to legally receive seed).
- The seeds are not for sale (sales requests will be ignored).
- The parent Cephalotus plants are both 'Hummer's Giant' clones (but any resulting plants will not be considered HGs).
- Please send questions, comments or trade offers to my email address - at sign between RL7836 and EMBARQMAIL dot com
- Other possible trades can be found at the top of my growlist
- I may not respond immediately - please be patient.
- ** The 3rd stalk was consumed by a deer ....
- Caveat - most, if not all, of the seeds have been previously promised to another CP grower. However, this individual has been unresponsive to emails for several weeks and I now consider it prudent to develop a backup plan...