What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mostly common stuff to be available

I finally got the bog set up in the ground and realize that the plants will take up more space than I'd hoped. I am waiting for the first frost to separate the big clumps and wanted to see if there was any interest in them. Most are quite common-S. flava (not sure of variety/varieties, S Judith Hindle, S Dixie Lace but there is one S. Mardi Gras and some Rubra var Jonesii that I can't really ship outside of Ohio.

Also, this is a long shot but if anybody needs N. mirandas, kindly let me know. I have various sizes available.

I also have a truckload of D, intermedia seeds that are most likely pure intermedia. Flowering D rotundifolia were in the area, but I'm thinking that they are intermedia.

I probably should try to not replace them with MORE sarrs, but that is what I'm intersted in. I could handle VFTs of different varieties and neps for neps are certainly welcome.

I always have problems with trade PMs due to my limited access to the site except on my phone which limits things. If interested, please email ilbasso at hotmail. I will probably not respond to correspondances made via PM on here.

Should Be You Nao

funnt-cat-checking-email.jpg

emailed..

Back