What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Giveaway: leucophylla antho free seeds

OK, here is a new one.....N.ampullaria.

*sends capensis*

D. capensis!

LOL. Mail doesn't get here until tomorrow. So you better hope someone doesn't guess right till then.

N. hamata

Nope. OK. I'll give you a hint. If my plants were a where's waldo book here on TF. Waldo is winking.

Whaaaat! N. xMixta?

........D. burmannii? ???

Now you guys are guessing stuff I don't even grow. LOL.

N. smilesii! IDK! Why is this sooo hard?

its your avatar isn't it

Oh, man. I thought for sure some super sleuth would have figured it out from my last post which was a subtle hint.

---------- Post added at 08:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:14 PM ----------

No, it's not winking.

How does a Nepenthes wink?! I'll just throw this ridiculous one out here: N. edwardsiana

Who said it was a nepenthes? I made the reference of being close on the N. truncata x spectabilis because that plant was one of the plants I got right before this one. The other one I got in this shipment was H.minor. But I have gotten something else just last week and if you know where to look, it is winking at you.;)

Drosera regia!

ding ding ding!

Contest is closed. I will post the other two winners shortly.

YES!! haha I've never wanted Sarracenia seeds so badly before.

This certainly was a fun and interesting contest. Props!

I will have to make a TF scavenger hunt sometime. It would have to be a killer plant though to put people through that kind of work. Maybe when my hamata gets a basal or something. :)

That would have me sitting at the edge of my office chair for certain. :D

Back