What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Giveaway: leucophylla antho free seeds

I was able to get about 100 seeds from my leucophylla antho free this year. It is self crossed, but there is a chance it could be pollenated by something else as my methods are anything but scientific.

I will be giving away 5 packets of about 10 seeds, postage is on me. To make this fun, I am going to give them away to the following people...

1. First packet will go to the first person to participate.
2. Second packet will go to the first person to guess what was the last plant I got. I will give hints if nobody guesses it, but should be obvious to some.
3. Third will go to the first person to pick the number I have in my head between 1-15.
4. Fourth will go to the Nth person who participates in this giveaway. Where N is a number I have in my head already.
5. Fifth packet will be awarded once the game ends to one randomly selected non-winner who participated in this contest.

So, when posting just copy the below and fill in the blanks. No need to post your name, I will get it from the threads.

You may only win once.

Last plant: __________ # between 1-15: _________

US Only.

Last edited:
Last plant: N. burbidgeae__ # between 1-15: ___6_____

Should I still be guessing your last plant and the # even though I was the first to participate?

Last plant: N.Burbidgeae

Dont know what plant you got just saying what mass said

Congrats Mass! You are the first winner for participating first. Neither guess is right so the game continues.

@manzano167: read the rules again there are still 4 more packets to win.

Hooray! Ya know I have to admit.. I didn't really read the rules that well because I wanted to hurry up and be the first to participate. So when I put the burb down, that was actually my last plant. lol

Last plant: N. truncata # between 1-15: 9

Last plant: ___N. Black Truncata_______ # between 1-15: _____7____

Last plant: Truncata koh x qoh?

Number : 12

Winners so far...

Winner:
Massmorels
2. Second packet will go to the first person to guess what was the last plant I got. I will give hints if nobody guesses it, but should be obvious to some.
3. Third will go to the first person to pick the number I have in my head between 1-15.
Winner:
bag1234
4. Fourth will go to the Nth person who participates in this giveaway. Where N is a number I have in my head already.
5. Fifth packet will be awarded once the game ends to one randomly selected non-winner who participated in this contest.

Nepenthes spectabilis x truncata!

Last plant: N. truncata x spectabilis

# between 1-15: 3

Winners so far...

Winner:
Massmorels
Winner:
bag1234

Since the number between 1-15 has already been guessed, you can just guess the plant. No-one has guessed this correctly yet.

You guys were close on the plant. Truncata x spectabilis would have been correct 2 weeks ago!

Last edited:
last plant nepenthes alba

Is the last plant even a Nep?

Yes, it is and I have one.

thumb_1541009448.jpg

But not the last carnivorous plant I got. I thought it would be easier to tell than this. I'll give a hint if nobody guesses by tonight.

Last edited:
N. clipeata! I'm really just guessing...

N. bicalcarata?

N. truncata x spectabilis

Oh come on! LOL

It's not that hard to figure out. It does kind of stand out a little when you look at it.

Back