What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thanks to all the generous people here on TF and a few other forums I think its my turn.

The "harder" or "rarer" plants I will decide who gets them by my best guess as who would get them growing and share them better. So some of this will not be unbaised. If I "feel" I owe someone they get dibs. Other than that I will figure out some fun random way to pick a winner. You will need to cover the shipping, continential US only. The goal is to get everything shipped out next weekend. PM me with questions, post the plants your interested in here.

In an effort to encourage more giveways, if we get some more giveways going this week I'll add a Ceph 'Hummer's Giant' plant to the list, approx. 1-2" now.

Anyway what everyone wants to know the plants. Some of these I have more than 1.

Drosera adaelae - currently in water culture small plantlet
Drosera natalensis

Genlisea violacea 'Giant'

Myrmecodia echinata seedlings - approx. 1-2" now and growing very fast.

Nepenthes ampularia 'Green' - Gone!
Nepenthes ampularia 'Cantley's Red' - CPsam
Nepenthes mirabilis seedling - Exo
Utricularia calycifida - Few people
Utricularia endressii - Gone!

Utricularia graminifolia - not "clean" may have snails/mosses/odd stuff
Utricularia livida - Many people
Utricularia longifolia - Few people
Utricularia nelumbifolia seedling - Multiple people

Utricularia nephrophylla - white flower
Utricularia tricolor - yep
Utricularia sandersonii - mix of 2-4 clones, will have mosses growing with it

Last edited:
This is very nice of you.
I am not sure which one I would like - Torn between D. Natalensis and U. Livida.
I will try to decide later.
Thank you very much!

Some of these are common imo, so get a list of whatever your after and I'll start with the rare stuff and work my way down to the common ones. So if you end up with a rare thing I would know you were interested in something common I could send that also. I have alot of some things.

Hope that made sense.

Thanks for doing this...
I want dibs on the cephalotus hummers giant : )

Thanks for doing this...

Then post some giveaways so I'll add it :-)). Right now its not in :-)).

RSS,
Great giveaway - holy smokes!! :hail:

Thanks for doing this...
As RSS noted, it'll only be available if more freebies are offered. Rumor has it that you have a few spare seeds available .... :clap:

U. endressii
U. graminifolia
U. nephrophylla
HG of course..

Been wanting to add these to the collection for a long while..

Last edited:
I'm interested in the Amp Cantley's red and Ceph HG. I'm in Tucson AZ, so the Amp would love it here. I have a Amp Giant Red striped peristome thats over 3 feet tall with 6 growth points.

Heres a nice newly opened pitcher on it.

A-135.jpg

a-137.jpg

Heres a pic of an old amp I had in my collection. This shows how much Amps LOVE me, LOLOL

d-52.jpg

Last edited:
Hello Brian here,,

the Nepenthes ampularia or the Nepenthes mirabilis seedling--It or they would be loved..

I would be interested in the Nepenthes ampularia 'Cantley's Red.' I have a special section in my greenhouse for lowlanders (with extra humidity and heating mat) and as for sharing the plant in the future, it has two growth points so i would be able to propagate it safely once it gets established in my conditions and spread it around!

Thanks for the generous offers!

Sam

Either of the N. amps would be great... made a new tank for someone that I'd like to try and fill.

In any case, thanks for the offer! Nice of you to put up so many things!

Happy growing!

Last edited:
im interested in the amps and ceph

Genlisea violacea 'Giant'
Utricularia calycifida or however you spell it - pink version, this potion was been in VERY high humidity and will need to be stepped down
Utricularia livida - some location/color if it matters to anyone I'll get the info
Utricularia nelumbifolia seedling - very tiny just have too many

This might be asking for too much, but I'd like the U. nelumbifolia if anything.

I would be interested in adding Genlisea violacea 'Giant' to my collection.

I would like to give the Nepenthes mirabilis a good home.

Also, I wouldn't mind having a hummer's giant either. ;)

Last edited:
i would like to try a shot at the Utricularia endressii please. :)

Nepenthes ampularia 'Green' has a home. One of those dibs things :-D.

...has a home. One of those dibs things :-D.

In that case..

Been wanting to add these to the collection for a long while now.. so.. uh.. DIBS!

U. endressii
U. graminifolia
U. nelumbifolia
U. nephrophylla
HG of course..

In that case..

Been wanting to add these to the collection for a long while now.. so.. uh.. DIBS!

U. endressii
U. graminifolia
U. nelumbifolia
U. nephrophylla
HG of course..

I don't feel I owe you anything :p So you have to join the random group!

With that list you should get a few things.

id like to join the random group for any available utrics. i appreciate the offer.

Back