What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Guess the comedian and win!!

First to guess my favorite comedic actor get's a nice D. binata var. dichotoma. :-)) Clues will be given as needed.. One guess per person in the first round, and one guess per person per round of clues after that.
100_5934.jpg

Last edited:
nope

Hedberg. But I don't need more binata, so wait until someone else guesses it and they can have the prize if it's right.
~Joe

Frilleon?

close..

Hedberg. But I don't need more binata, so wait until someone else guesses it and they can have the prize if it's right.
~Joe

He is my favorite stand up comedian.. so congrats on that one. HOWEVER, we are looking for my favorite comedic actor. GAME CONTINUES!!

Iiiiiiiiii think I know but I don't want you sending me moar stuffs. Specially cause hopefully soon I'll be overrun with Dichotoma :3

Iiiiiiiiii think I know but I don't want you sending me moar stuffs. Specially cause hopefully soon I'll be overrun with Dichotoma :3

mmhmm.. I think your not guessing cause your afraid of bein' wrong sugah.

:blush:
That too. If I was wrong I'd be so crushed. You'd hear me crying all the way over there.

Ahh geez.. take a guess. No big deal if your wrong, or right.

I'm too scared now, making me doubt myself and all :lol:
'sides, if I am right, then I'd have spoiled it for everyone. And I don't want that.

wuss..

Ferrell?

Ah god, I love Ferrell :3
Have you seen his Landlord skit on funnyordie?

missed that one.. but I do try to see all of his movies to help support him.

George Lopez

George Lopez

The actor has to be funny in order to be considered a comedian. Just a heads up.. :-O But no, he's my least favorite actor. Sorry buddy..
I guess that means I'm not winning any plants from you huh? :-(

Last edited:
Back