What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi there,

I've decided that I just don't have the resources necessary to maintain a lowland environment inside my greenhouse. Therefore I need to get rid of some neps. I would like to trade for HL or Intermediate neps, but make me an offer if you have other things to trade. This is what I got:

2 Mirabilis var. echinostona (6")
1 unknown hybrid (several basals)
1 dyeriana (about a foot tall)
1 mirabilis var. globosa (4")
1 ampullaria x sibuyanensis
1 Ampullaria red pitcher (about 12 inches, several basals)
1 campanulata (about 3" but has a basal)
1 gracilis var. black (about 2 ft with basals)
1 morganiana (about 1' with basals)

I'm willing to part with them as a group (preferably) or singly. Make me an offer.

Last edited:
Someone should really jump on that dyeriana, I've wanted one for the longest time but I bet there are more deserved people out there. ;)

PM'ed

You can grow ampullaria x sibuyanensis in the intermediate conditions. I grow it with my HL neps with no problem. It can survive, if not thrive, during the winter with HL neps. So I guess it should no problem in your greenhouse during the winter.

Sorry... Dyeriana taken. All others still available.

Dibbs on the red ampullaria!!! I'll also trade for whatever I can stuff into the terra.

PM in the mail....

Edit: Here's what I'm interested in....
Red amp
gracilis black
campanulata
xmorganiana
NOID hybrid

I have a mirabilis var echinostoma, but if no one claims it, I will. Same with the amp hybrid.

Last edited:
Gracilis Black gone.

Ampullaria Red is gone.

All gone except for

1. Mirabilis echinostoma (5")
1. Mirabilis globosa (3")

PMed. ;)

Thanks a million, Brokken!

Thanks KT! :) And with that, this thread is officially closed. All plants traded away.

Back