What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can YOU help me find:

Amazon shows the original print was 1942 and original author was Llyod, not the same book :(

I really should emphasize a big thank you for looking :) I didn't think I'd get this much feedback, THANK YOU!

Your not opposed to FREE are you? want to make sure before i do a search

---------- Post added at 10:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:37 PM ----------

Found one, same title, didnt state the author or publisher. im downloading it now, will let you know in 15 minutes or less.

No I'm not but I think the chances of a torrent site having this in digital copy will be slim to none since it's pretty hard to find a hardcopy to begin with.
Plus when it's something I'd REALLY like to get because of it's fantastic content, I have no problem paying for it or waiting to afford it.

okay not sure of the title seeing as its been re-written. but its got a buttload of authors, if you have bitorrent client (download utorrent if you dont) go...here http://btjunkie.org/torrent/Carnivo.../4358ff36c0c350f6b21a99e8ae5094158413a0e00e24 thats the download. and heres the link to download utorrent http://www.utorrent.com/downloads

BTW, its got a BUNCH of other books in the torrent as well. just uncheck the ones you dont want and download the ones you do. the carnivorous plants titled one is the only one that also says .pdf afterwards. thats the one i think MIGHT be yours.

---------- Post added at 11:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:49 PM ----------

sooo, was that the one you were in search of?

aww chucks. well hope you find it!

yeah... I spent hours on torrent sites looking for it and came up empty.

Free on torrent doesn't mean it is legal, most likely it is not. Current terms of copyright in the UK is 50 years from published date. In the US if published after 1978 it is 95 years from publication or 120 years from creation, whichever is shorter.

If it's not on Google books it is probably still under copyright.

FReNcH3z,

Couldn't find the book,
but found the next best thing for ya! :0o:
(I hope!) :-O

Take care,
:water:

Back