What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Seeds & Gemmae

jimscott

Tropical Fish Enthusiast
I have:

1) D. capensis (typical) seeds
2) D. capensis 'Albino' seeds
3) Devil Claws (P. parvilflora, possibly I. lutea) seeds
4) D. paleacea subsp. trichocaulis gemmae
5) D. paleacea "Cranbrook" gemmae

Please send a padded envelope / bubble mailer, with postage to cover the return trip to you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sign me up for some of 4 & 5

I'll be taking any D. capensis forms I can get now, because mine are all dead now. D: lol... I'll have to ask my parents if I'm allowed.

For those who are new to me with trades, please PM or Email me for my address.

Maybe #5 for me, I am new to pygmies and waiting to see if my fresh(produced in my own care, happy about that) gemmae work for me.

LOL! I'm going to close this offering and "assess the damage".

sent postage

Nothing arrived n Wednesday's mail, so it looks like thing will happen after the holiday.

I just shipped out to Ryan, Phil, Mach, Jeremiah, Rose, and Conley this morning.

thanks jim i appreciate it.

thanks again!

Sending out Notanumber & Raven today.

Aloha Jim,

got my envelope today.

Mahalo,
MTF

How did the post office treat them?

envelope made it OK. might be the way to recycle. with the printed address labels. Seemed like it picked up water somewhere along the way. Might have been raining badly on Oahu while it was in transit. Might make the super tough, plastic, waterproof ones a better buy then can re-use the envelope 3-4 times.....

you didn't take the postage I placed into the envelope. it will come and find you in the future :)

Mahalo,
MTF

OK, I learned my gemmae will germinate from me.
Do you still have some of the Cranbrook gemmae?

Hey Jim,
Got my seeds today. Arrived safely and seems they were handled with care.
Thanks again!

you didn't take the postage I placed into the envelope. it will come and find you in the future
How did I miss that?!

Do you still have some of the Cranbrook gemmae?
All gone.

Back