What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Aldrovanda (Aus)

I am going to put in a long distance order for some aquatic utrics and aldrovanda. I have to order 10 Aldrovanda (a minimum) so I am wonder if anyone would be interested in trading for my extra. This is not the Japanese Aldrovanda.

Last edited by a moderator:
I might be interested. Does it go dormant?

Yes they do. However the business just stopped shipping for the winter. I will be getting them in the spring (start again in March) and will make a new thread for them.

Put me on that notify list, please.

id be interesting in trying some if any is left over....
ive always wanted to give it a shot, and never could find it available in the US, atleast, when i found it available it sold out quickly...
i need to have time to set up a container for it haha, so if any is available when you receive it, that works perfect with me haha.

I have plenty of Ausatralian Aldrovanda and I'm in the states, easy shipping an looking for trades. PM me.

I have plenty of Ausatralian Aldrovanda and I'm in the states, easy shipping an looking for trades. PM me.

Dude, make a thread for your trade...instead of hijacking coppers.

sorry didn't realize the ediquette as I grow plants more than I am on here.

I was just trying to save Copper the hassle.

Dude, make a thread for your trade...instead of hijacking coppers.
I don't think it was really a 'hijack'. Everyone posting in this thread was interested in obtaining aldrovanda and insecttrap has some on offer, so it was relevant.

LOL yea defenetely apologize it was 1am when i posted that. didnt see that copper hadnt even placed the order yet. what I read was that copper had aldrovanda and was trying to make trades, Sorry insecttrap. was defenetely being a troll.:sorry:

I'd be interested in some! :-D

Back