What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Aji Pepper seeds

I have some more Aji amarillo pepper seeds that I just harvested if anyone is interested shoot me a pm or respond here. If you are unfamiliar with these seeds the plants are pretty easy to grow and quite prolific in pepper production. These particular ones turn a nice orange-yellow when ready to harvest and have a nice medium hotness to them. These peppers are used often in Peruvian and Bolivian cooking though they can be used in a variety of dishes that call for hot peppers.

I will accept trades for just about anything, though I would really like some D.capensis seeds (I managed to kill mine when I moved last). Again anything will be considered common CP's are particularly desired. I have a ton of seeds and will gladly send some out for SASE if thats all people have to offer.

Thanks,
Ktulu

how long will they be good for i wont be able to plant them until end of april

they should be fine. The original seeds I planted these from were harvested last fall and I planted them in march. otherwise they make good container plants if you want to start them inside, though I don't suggest transplanting them as I lost most of my original planting this way.

Back