My envelope ever get there?
1. Silenceisgod (semt gemmea on Dec.15)
2. Rball0406 (semt gemmea on Dec.15)
3. Awgaupp (sent gemmea on Dec.13)
4. Exo (sent on Jan.3)
5. jimscott (sent gemmea on Dec.6)
D. paleacea subsp. roseana :
1. rball0406 (semt gemmea on Dec.15)
2. copper (not receive SASE envelop)
3. Exo (sent on Jan.3)
4. Chezilla (sent on Jan.3)
5. Dionae (sent on Jan.3)
6. allegedhuman (semt gemmea on Dec.15)
7. Zabes64 (semt gemmea on Dec.15)
8. Idontkno23 (not receive SASE envelop)
I got mine yesterday.....most of the gemmae were crushed to a pulp...but I think that I might have a few survivors that were cusioned by the dead ones......
Some days it just isn't worth chewing thru the restraints.
My growlist: http://www.terraforums.com/forums/sh...255#post961255
Video of my birth http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Xc5wIpUenQ
so it must be the damn NY post men that are culprits.......i had a simular experience with mine but they came back from the dead....best luck.
Mine looked great as far as I could tell but i'm a noob so what do I know. Thanks Zhilin!
My Roseana germinated yesterday, they're so cute! My scorps already germinated, but they didn't unfold any leaves yet.
Originally Posted by lizasaur
Thanks! Got mine a while ago and have lovely green leaves popping out of the pots as I continue to type. There was a ton more than I expected so eventhough I also had the problem of many of them becoming fused between layers of paper...whatever... I still was able to pick out enough clean of paper to have a nice pretty pot.