What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

notice of future give away

• Thread starter Copper
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol, just finished planting the last of forty different types of CPs. phew

So when are you going to do the giveaway?

Good for you, you have so many good friends on TF

I'm interested.. hopefully by the time they are ready to go I have something worth trading!

don't know how this works.... but i am in :)

Keep me in mind, please!

ditto

This has to go down as a classic TF thread. At the mere mention of a 'someday' giveaway, a line has formed with people on their knees. :hail::hail::hail:

This has to go down as a classic TF thread. At the mere mention of a 'someday' giveaway, a line has formed with people on their knees. :hail::hail::hail:

:-)) I was thinking the same thing... Not only the mere mention of a 'someday' but also that of a 'something'! :jester:

Yes, I've been meaning to lock it but every time I get distracted and then forget about it.

While we do appreciate and applaud your interest in giving to the TF community, give away threads really only work when the plant stock is actually ready to be given away, otherwise, things can go wrong, plants can die, or countless other things. Once you are ready to give away go for it!

xvart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back