What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

DroseraBug

Grow Pitcher Plants!
OK, Now that all my plants are dormant and I've been cleaning up the bogs. I've got some extras. I would like one or two trades out of this but not many more (up to two shipments). I'm mostly interested in rarer hybrids/cultivars that I don't already grow and will send multiple plants for one good sized division depending on what is offered. The plants below are dormant and I'm not offering little growth points and not interested in little growth points. These are mature flowering size divisions. Please pm with offers. I need to have these out by Sunday of next week. Thanks.

S. flava var. ornata Wilkerson's Bog-North Walton Co., FL
PitcheroftheMonth115.jpg

S. 'Dixie Lace'
CarnivoresAug2010011.jpg

unknown rubra hybrid-vigorous plant
CarnivoresAug2010046.jpg

S. psittacina x minor 'okee giant'-one of my favorites this plant is still colorful at Christmas
CarnivoresAug2010041.jpg

S. x areolata "Watsons Pineland Preserve rescue"
CarnivoresAug2010027.jpg

S. jonesii x minor "okeefenokeensis"-another favorite-looks loke fire in fall
CarnivoresAug2010058.jpg

S. 'Dana's Delight-no photo but you know what they look like
S. rubra var. gulfensis anthocyanin free- no photo but there alway green no what I mean
S. flava var. rubricorpa x alata "pubescent green-no photo but could find one later
S. oreophila x flava rugellii-not photo but could find one later
S. leucophyllas-plenty of these
CarnivoresAug2010061.jpg

Last but not least
S. flava "cuprea" x mooreii
Sarraceniaofthemonth011.jpg

Sarraceniaofthemonth028.jpg

Last edited:
trades complete. Thanks

Back