What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cephs and/or Helis wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.
:-)) Take a look at my signature. Let me know if you're interested. :-))

Ok thanks you two i think i understand now. but have any of you seen my grow list?

---------- Post added at 04:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:29 PM ----------

no are you kidding me that's the worst deal ever!

no are you kidding me that's the worst deal ever!

and yet it is similiar to the kind of deal you are asking for. dew cuttings for heliamphora.

@kgrudz: my thoughts exactly.

but i think we should give him a break. i think he understands now.

I think the point has been made abundantly clear. It is unlikely that anyone will take eou up on his offer, and we've stated the reasons why, and he said he understands.

I ask all of you to please be excellent to each other. Whether that means respecting those who have been growing for 40 years and thanking them for sharing their knowledge...or being patient with newcomers to the community and remembering we were all there at one point.

I'm going to lock this thread for now. If anyone wants to offer a trade to eou, please send him a PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back