Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Cephs and/or Helis wanted

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cephs and/or Helis wanted

Anyone have any spare Cephs or Helis for trade i don't care if there seeds, seedlings, medium sized, or mature sized plants i just want any form of them and i don't care what variety i just want one of them or both i have thousands of Drosera Nitdulla x Pulchella Gemmea and i have some venus flytraps (multiple sizes), Drosera Adelea (medium small), Small drosera capensis and leaf cuttings, Drosera Binata (leaf cuttings) and RIGHT NOW that's all i have for trade and you don't even have to trade you can just give one to me if you don't want to trade (HIGHLY UNLIKELY) and i have never had one before neither one of them and i would like to trade so thanks.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I dont want to burst your bubble, but i dont think you will be able carry out a successful trade with the plants that you have available. the caliber for helis and cephs usually go for the more rarer type drosera (villosa, graomogolensis, cistiflora 'red', tuberous dews), moderately uncommon/rare neps (N. villosa, N. jacquelineae, N. singalana, N. lowii, N. rajah), and other helis or cephs. if you dont have any of these, i suggest you start saving up some money. H. heterodoxa x minor might be the most easiest heli to obtain--you should try seeking out that one before you go to the harder to find helis.
    Last edited by amphirion; 12-13-2010 at 04:19 PM.
    " You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means." -Inigo Montoya
    +growlist
    +petiolaris drosera going dormant?
    +picture thread

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i know but i desperitly want one. i geuss i can throw in a pretty nice cobra lily and if it's a nice Heli/Ceph i will throw in a N. Ventrocosa. and that's it sorry.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eou812 View Post
    Drosera Binata (leaf cuttings)
    Friend: I sent you those to get plants from...not to trade. When you trade cuttings you trade 'em fresh, not after they've been already traded before. Fresh off the plant.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i know but i just recived a almost mature one not to offend you or anything but please ask questions before assuming what i am doing thanks.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You must be really desperate if you're already trading the leaves from a plant you just got

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    UHH! YEAH!! I MEAN it's a heli and or Ceph were talkin about i mean come on you want one to!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I dont mean to be rude, but no one is likely to trade a heli or a ceph for the plants you have listed. and you wont get anything for cuttings you recieved in a trade. your best and most likely only option will be to purchase one (as amp previously stated).

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast