What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Free Pygmy Drosera Gemmae

thez_yo

instigator
To the first person who lives in the US and replies here and PM's me their address, I will send all the gemmae I currently have. I will probably label them into two bags: "scorpioides" and "other", but if I'm in a particularly good mood, I'll label and maybe split up the "other" bag into things like "helodes" and "callistos" if I find any of those. I've been on travel for a while and came home to lots of gemmae, and I just don't want to see them rot away.

If you want an extra small H.heteroXminor too, I'll see if I can't scare up a box to throw that in too, cuz I've got too many Helis and need to make some room for the recent arrivals.

I realize most of the country is under snow, so hopefully you're not because I don't plan on including a heat pack, and the package will ship Thursday/Friday/maybe Saturday. However if you're near Northeastern NJ, I might be able to bring it over to you if you're close in person (or you can come pick it up from me if you're far) because I'll be kicking in the area next week.

I love pygmies!! I'll take them all, including the heli.
thanks
adam

I'd love some pygmies!

Closed! Thanks for helping me get some plants off my hands guys!

Back