What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for P. 'Titan'

TheFury

Oh, the humanity!!
I would just love to get my hands on a P. 'Titan,' either in the form of a full plant or a leaf cutting or two. Please post or PM if you can offer either!

Unfortunately I don't have a huge variety to offer in terms of plants to trade, but I do have a Sarracenia 'Mardi Gras' that's in a light dormant state that needs a good home. Outside of plants, I can offer tools, gadgets, or household items of comparable monetary value.

Many thanks in advance!

I have one would you take about two leaf cutting for the Sarracenia you have to offer? Do you have anything else to offer?

Well, not sure I would trade my whole Sarracenia plant for just one or two leaf cuttings. Thanks though.

For the leaf cuttings I could offer a small D. capensis or maybe some leaf pullings from my pings (I have moctezumae, esseriana, 'Sethos,' and primuliflora. I would offer pullings from my P. moranensis but it's just a baby - no leaves to spare!

I found a deal. Thanks everyone for your posts and PMs!

Back