What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cephalotus 'Eden Black'

I have three LEGIT Cephalotus 'Eden Black' seeds for trade. The purpose of this is to give another experienced grower the opportunity to grow this amazing cultivator. It also makes sure that Cephalotus 'Eden Black' is in more than one collections here in the U.S. So that if an emergency would to happen, someone else would have a plant. Just to make sure, this is offspring off of the Cephalotus 'Eden Black' cultivar so there may or not be similar traits. The tradeoff is moderately high as to be sure that the winner knows how to properly grow/germinate Cephalotus. I will make a choice as to who I trade these to on February 1st, 2011. This is to make sure that everyone who is interested sees this and has a chance at this. PM me for more details.
Also with the trade: If at least one seed doesn't germinate, then I will probably give you a seedling if I have a lot of extra. Vise versa if I don't get germination and you do.

http://www.cpukforum.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=38739

Last edited by a moderator:
You see the heading, and you've read the rules, haven't you?
No selling.
:)

Isn't this mainly for commercial sellers?

Last edited:
BTW, even if these seed are actually self-pollinated from the cultivar, Cephalotus 'Eden Black', there is only a slight chance they would eventually qualify to carry their mother's name. A cultivar name is not a grex name.

Concerning plant names and hybrids, etc. you might want to read my post on your other Cephalotus 'Eden Black' seed thread.

I still think that you would get the most bang for your leaf if you sprouted them while they are still as fresh as possible and tried trading or selling the seedlings. I don't have much of anything to trade, though...

I edited the remnants of the original post after getting a pm from the author. Thread reopened.

xvart.

Last edited:
Back