What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dexenthes

Aristoloingulamata
I've been rearranging my terrarium so that some of my plants can get more light. I took out all the plants that were planted into the moss, because I simply don't have room for them unless they are in pots with other plants. I had one D. prolifera growing in the moss and it never did as well as the one that was in a pot, so in light of that, I took it out and now realize I do not have room for it. :)

SO!

I have one mature D. prolifera that needs to go. It is growing well in LFS and has flowered once, and made a pup off the flower stalk. I received this plant from RL7836 more or less for free so I don't want to be digging for gold with it. :scratch:

So this is a trade or giveaway.

I am looking for only one plant: D. capensis "all red"

Now the giveaway:

First one to guess which order of terrestrial vertebrate I have in my head gets a D. prolifera.

Unless of course someone has a D. capensis all red for trade. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I am going to guess the order felis. *fingers crossed*

Nope :D Good guess though.

Nope! I guess I should clarify, neither of you are close. But guessing is good. :D

And Nope to monkey!

Nope!

Provided multiple guesses are allowed - I see your Drosera prolifera and will raise you a Diprotodontia

Multiple guesses are fine. And good guess with Diprotodontia buuuut

No. :)

Aw nuts. OK, third guess is a charm - then I'm out:

Tubulidentata

hmmm, monotremata?

I have D. capensis "All Red", but I'll let ya'll finish this guessing game. :)

ahaha maybe this riddle is a little hard. XD

Lime, do you want to trade? If you do I'll give the answer right now, but if not I'll start giving hints. :)

I said I was out but... rrrg..... arrrrrghh....

PERISSODACTYLA

Last one for me. Diprotodontia.

Hahaha, this is a fun way to learn new Orders of animal. :-))

Monkey, Fury already guessed that one.

And you guys can guess as much as you want. Unless of course you don't want to.

First hint: Members of this order cannot be found In Australia, North America, Europe or Madagascar.

Back