What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sarracenia ‘Judith Hindle’ for Shipping

joossa

Aklys
Hello again everyone,

I have continued my Sarracenia repotting and dividing and now have Sarracenia ‘Judith Hindle’ divisions available for the cost of shipping to you.

JH01.jpg

JH02.jpg

JH03.jpg

Here is what is up for grabs:

JH04.jpg

-One small dormant division: #1 in the picture
-Three large dormant divisions (some have more than one growth point): #2, 3, and 4 in the picture

-Before going into more detail, I will ask that you send me $7 for shipping in either CASH or MONEY ORDER. NO checks or PayPal. If this is okay with you, read on.

-The first person to post can choose two divisions he/she wants.
-The second person to post here will get the remaining two divisions.
-Please use the numbers I have in the picture above to refer to what divisions you want.
-If only one person is interested/posts after several days pass, then that one person will get all four divisions.
-I will ship via USPS Priority.
-Everything will be shipped bare-root.
-Available to anyone in the lower 48 US States.
-I have already trimmed off all dead parts of last year’s pitchers, but I may have to trim further to better accommodate the plants for shipping.

The offer will remain open until two people post or for several days if only one person has posted.

PM me if you have any questions.

Ready!? GO!

I'd like to take you up on your giveaway offer.

Last edited:
Darn it every time there is a giveaway i am doing chores DARN!

Okay Joseph, you get to choose which two divisions you want. limeslide will get the remianing two. I will PM you two once we know which divisions are going to each of you.

I'd like #1 and #4, please.

Excellent photographs, I assume of your vigorously growing plants. I am a little out of practice with Sarracenia, but I was very successful with them in the late 1970's and early 1980's. I plan to make every effort to grow them well.

Last edited:
Okey dokey! :awesome:

Joseph will get #1 and #4.
limeslide will get #2 and #3.

PMs are on the way.

Back