What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I have a good bit of my Drosera paleacea subsp. roseana producing Gemmae and i thought i can offer them for trade so if you want some e-mail me, pm me, or just post here if you want some and we can work some things out.

Here is what i want but you can ask me if i can take something else and i will let you know if i like it or not.
Drosera anglica seeds (North American Variety)
Sarracenia psittacina seeds
Drosera prolifera seeds
D. regia seeds
D. venusta seeds
D. slackii seeds

That's about all i want but ask me if i will take anything else and i might.

I will post when everything is gone and for right now it looks like there will be five per pack and so far this is all i have that i can see so lets start of with 6 packets ok.

Drosera paleacea subsp. roseana (Gemmae)

Pm me for my adress.

Last edited by a moderator:
Never mind what i posted right here before look below for real instructions.

---------- Post added at 11:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:09 AM ----------

[/COLOR]Ok it's now a sase but first person to post gets them for free. Just send me a stamp. This ends this coming Monday.

I'm getting them for free, thanks eou!

Hey man, chillax a little. You only had this up for 20 hours...most of us are lucky if we get to check TF every day. I'm just saying.

Last edited:
Your welcome Rap and your right Presto but if anyone has what i want can you please try to do a trade with me thanks.

Ok so far here it is.

1. rapidan- Gets 5 for free because he posted first.
2. zlookup- Gets 5 for a sase same for everyone else.
3. James H

Your welcome! I will probably have another giveway soon for some Drosera capensis typical seeds soon in about maybe 3-4 weeks or less "hint hint". Just have to wait for two more flowers to bloom and wait for them to rippen.

3. James H
4. Yinepu

Two spots left and there will prob. be more but for now this is all. TWO SPOTS LEFT.

3. James H
4. Yinepu
5.Doomsday

3. James H
4. Yinepu
5.Doomsday
6. JonnyQ

Ok send them to

Ean Traylor
150 Blackwelder road
Roopville, Ga 30170

In a week or two i will prob. have more so those of you who didn't get a chance on this deal hold on because i have more but they need to ripen the Gemmae.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gemmae arrived today and have been planted, thanks!

Ok i got more and i collected all that was on the pygmys ans lets start with ten spots. everyone will get five each and not like last time the first person still has to do a SASE so it's still a SASE.

1. Soopaman

Your Drosera roseana always look so good, what conditions are you growing them in?

1. Soopaman
2. zlookup

time for a second try at these. thanks

Thanks Soopaman i am currently growing them outside in a greenhouse frame in Carrollton, Ga and i have ordered a shade cloth to keep the heat down in the Summer and since i don't have ir right now i have a fan blowing on high on all of my tropical plants. I keep them sitting in disstilled water and give them a good bit of direct sunlight. I also don't feed them because since they are outside with no plastic over the greenhouse knats, flies and other insects get caught in all of my plants traps. Ok Z i hope they work out for you this time.

1. Soopaman
2. zlookup
3. chaosatlanta

Would love some of these.

Anybody else want any? Cool chaos i live in the metro Atlanta, Ga area to i live in Carrollton. It wont take long for your gemmea to get there about two days. in case noone looked at the beginning of the thread send to.

Ean Traylor
150 Blackwelder road
Roopville, Ga 30170

Back