What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for ANYTHING that's not on my growlist.. not limited to, but including:

Pinguicula cyclosecta
P. gigantea
P. gracilis
P. emarginata
P. grandiflora
P. ibarrae

P. agnata crosses
P. antarctica
P. alpina
P. caerulea
P. lutea
P. villosa
P. zecheri

Looking for established and well rooted..

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a few of these. I'd have to root pulling though and it will take some time. Check out my grow list and let me know if your intrested in anything and I can get them started.

Check out my grow list and let me know if your intrested in anything and I can get them started.

Pinguicula rotundiflora x hemiepiphytica
P. gigantea
P. cyclosecta

Thank you kindly..

Cool, done. I'll let you know when they sprout. I'd love the Pinguicula agnata "Red Leaf", and maybe a plug of Utricularia amethystina if you can.

Consider it done on both.. I'll start the Pinguicula agnata for you tomorrow.

Sweet! Thanks! I have some small Pinguicula rotundiflora x hemiepiphytica already.

Mass. I see a S scimitar grow list Do you know what the parentage?

I've got Pinguicula caerulea and Pinguicula agnata "El Lobo", but I need to start some cuttings

suite

when you named P. randiflora it is a P. grandiflora species I suppose

for these subsp. genus you have :

P. grandiflora subsp. grandiflora
P. grandiflora subsp. rosea
P. grandiflora subsp. grandiflora f. pallida
P. grandiflora subsp. grandiflora f. chionopetra

if you want some P.grandiflora subsp grandiflora buds free tell me by PM

jeff

I have some established P. cyclosecta. They're tiny though. I can get some pics if you're interested.

I have some established P. cyclosecta. They're tiny though. I can get some pics if you're interested.

Size is of no matter to me.. Everything grows! But pics are always fun..

I've got Pinguicula caerulea and Pinguicula agnata "El Lobo", but I need to start some cuttings

That would be fantastic! I'd love to have Pinguicula caerulea and more Pinguicula agnata "El Lobo".

Mass. I see a S. "scimitar" grow list Do you know what the parentage?

I don't.. there isn't much of anything out there on this cross. I suppose I could try to hunt down the person I got it from for more information for you. Here's what it looks like though. I imagine it get's it's name from the scimitar sword, since they have the same shape.

100_6054.jpg

hey mass
Thanx for the photo i see what you mean about the shape

hey mass
Thanx for the photo i see what you mean about the shape

I emailed the person I got it from. We haven't spoke in almost a year.. so I'll see what I can find out for you.

I emailed the person I got it from. We haven't spoke in almost a year.. so I'll see what I can find out for you.

I found out nothing more than the name of my source's source. The parentage search continues..

Back