Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: extras for trade

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well you can add me to the U. campbelliana list If your looking for non CP's, orchids/ferns whatnot I can get a list together.

Oh, and by ferns, I'm refering to miniature species ones. Not the random garden center stuff

sea bear returns! theyellowdart's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm interested in any of the Heli's. Take a look at my growlist and let me know if there's anything you want.
    Last edited by theyellowdart; 03-09-2011 at 08:06 PM.
    growlist

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dexenthes View Post
    I have a rooted, growing basal of N. spectabilis x talangensis if that interests you.

I'm sort of interested in:

Dionaea m. Royal Red
    D. m. Big Mouth

and very interested in:

Utricularia campbelliana
    U. humboldtii
    Can I see what the spectXtalan looks like?

Quote Originally Posted by chibae View Post
    Thez..i would consider trading my samera to you, I know it would go to a good home
    But for what? And what do the blooms look like - that pretty flower in the email I forwarded you? He still hasn't gotten back to me

Quote Originally Posted by Exo View Post
    Hmm......how about a rooted cutting of My N.alata "D form", a rooted cutting of my N.copelandii "mt apo", a few D.alicieae, a few D.venusta, and a D.nidiformis.....all for the H. sp Angasima?
    I really don't want another alata, or a copelandii...

Quote Originally Posted by seedjar View Post
    Right now, they're little offsets. I had some small vines languishing in a pot that was too small, and now that I've bumped them up to something bigger with fresh soil, they're going crazy. I have dozens of branches one to two inches in length that are going to fall off on their own if I don't break them off for cuttings.
    ~Joe
    Here's mine:

Quote Originally Posted by RL7836 View Post
    ... ah, 'tis not the lack of desirable goodies being offered up by the CraftyPuma (as there are several that could/should/won't find their way into my basement lair), it is the sadly deficient paucity of possible offerings to lay at the alter of the SpottedLeopard that is to blame ...

The predatory feline has scoffed at prior attempts at negotiations ... Wondrous offerings have been spurned, some even within these pages ...

Within the confines of the imminent auction, where currency is the sole arbiter of future ownership, lies the only real hope. Likely also that hope will fail as the ravens of doom will overwhelm my meager bids that seek simply to provide comfortable custodial care & hospitable environments for these uncommonly-grown, frequently-demanding, yet marvelously-rewarding jewels of far away lands...

Gimme a SG eddie and we'll be cookin'

Also,

Ron, what one must do is carefully and craftely guage what offerings might be useful for future attempts at negotiations. I for one. knowing in what high esteem they are held, purchased a flask of corruela violaceas in months past. With such a well thought out move I found myself in ownership of the coin of the realm.
    Oooh what an arrow in my belly under my scaly armor *must have purple *

Quote Originally Posted by RSS View Post
    Well you can add me to the U. campbelliana list If your looking for non CP's, orchids/ferns whatnot I can get a list together.

Oh, and by ferns, I'm refering to miniature species ones. Not the random garden center stuff
    Maaaybe... ferns are cute. Show me some pics

Quote Originally Posted by theyellowdart View Post
    I'm interested in any of the Heli's. Take a look at my growlist and me know if there's anything you want.
    Hmm... lemme think on it a little...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    PMed

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Maaaybe... ferns are cute. Show me some pics
    I'll get some pics up tonight, I know I have extra's of Microsorum linguiforne and Pyrrosia nummularifolia. I'll have to check on the others.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here's a couple quick snaps:

Neb. v parva on the left, then H.nutans Yuruani, then sp. Angasima on the right:

Humboldtii on the left, campbelliana on the right

closeup of the campbelliana

Dormouse front left in 3" pot, singalana front right
    ventricosa X cincta back left, Parvana back right

Bulbophyllum left, phal stuartiana, phal fuscata, phal lobbii on the right

Renanthera

Menehune left, non-stripey Song of Melancholy right (if anyone's interested )

center is Royal Red, right is Big Mouth... and there's some random forked leaf dew divisions that I could part with too if anyone wants (this "minibog" is overflow)

green clone (can I call it Justina Davis?)

and here's my big minibog so you know what size (small, but bigger than pygmies) dews I'm looking for

An orchid fancier with a CP problem chibae's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hey Thez..you've been so generous to me that I'd be happy to trade you the samera for what you're already sending. yes it is just as pretty, i could send you a pic of the plant, but not the blooms. If you insist on a trade then I'd be happy with the lobbi, any tillis you might want to toss in and any species paphs. Your two baby cor. vios are growing nicely and have your name on them
    It's a tough life being a Sarracenia farmer
    My Grow List http://www.terraforums.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=123776

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hey Thez..you've been so generous to me that I'd be happy to trade you the samera for what you're already sending. yes it is just as pretty, i could send you a pic of the plant, but not the blooms. If you insist on a trade then I'd be happy with the lobbi, any tillis you might want to toss in and any species paphs. Your two baby cor. vios are growing nicely and have your name on them
    Ok, I'll try to remember to toss those into your N.hamata box when I ship it off. Send me a PM when you think it's ok to send you a box of orchids + hamata weather-wise, k?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast