I won the DVD from: F R e N c H 3 z
I got the idea of doing a poetry contest from: cp-connection
Write the poetry that I like best and you will win this DVD:
(Grow Carnivorous Plants! Volume 1)
I will even pay the postage.
1. Your poetry must be about carnivorous plants.
2. Your poetry must be brand new for this contest, and it must be rated PG.
3. Plagiarism is not allowed.
4. You can write any type of poetry; it doesn't have to be a limerick. Learn about poetry here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poetry
5. You can submit as many poems as you want. Eventually, I will set a deadline for poetry submissions.
6. I will choose the poetry I like best. In general, I like poems that rhyme, and anything that makes me laugh or think. Also, I do not like really short poems such as haiku. Once chosen, the winner must provide a shipping address that is in the contiguous United States.
I wrote a limerick to get you started:
Learn about limericks here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Limerick_(poetry)
There once was a lawyer named Lou
that stole a fly trap or two.
He grew them inside,
they turned black and died,
Now who the heck should he sue?