What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cephalotus follicularis (CZ Clone)

Hey TF. Last October I imported many small cephs from CZ Plants out of the Czech Rep. Now they have grown to a decent size and are currently displaying a fantastic red color. These plants will have a very promising adulthood. For those of you who like to diversify their ceph collection, the Cz clone is pretty rare on this side of the pond. ( It is just cephalotus follicularis, not a new cultivar or anything.) So, I am ready to begin spreading these guys around to other growers. Please PM me if you are interested and i will tell you what i am asking for them.

kgrudz

IMG_2794.jpg

IMG_2797.jpg

IMG_2798.jpg

just watered them if your wondering why they are wet.

HEY.. you ARE still alive!
Mine seems to have lost it's redness, probably not as good lighting as yours, but appears to be growing faster since I repotted it. Already putting up big kid pitchers!
Very promising indeed.. thinking about getting another from you just to stock up.

100_7297.jpg

wow thats really fast for matures already. how was the root system when you repotted ?

weak.. but it's happy now! Oh.. and a little coffee goes a LONG way. lol

^^^ You can coffee a Ceph too??

Oh sure, you can coffee anything with nipples.

I have nipples Greg, could you coffee me?

sorry, off topic.. but my sense of humor get's the best of me sometimes.

HAHA nice mass

HAHA nice mass

Not as nice as these cephs! Everyone should get in on this deal.. cause it's a steal. In fact, I'm in.. PM me with what you'd like for one Kevin.

sorry to say this guys but this offer is now temporarily closed. i appreciate everyones interest and im just waiting on a couple of growers responses, but for the most part all are spoken for.

There is a chance that i will open this again incase there are extras.

thanks
kgrudz

CONGRATS!! Hopefully you have enough to stock up on Ramon noodles and Mac n cheese for your upcoming semesters.

Last edited:
well in that case.. glad I could help.

Back