What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SawTooth for WackyTraps

• Thread starter mass
  • Start date
  • Tags
    trade
I'm not sure of their value.. but I'll trade a division of D. SawTooth for a division of D. WackyTraps. I'm not big into VFT's, but I like the odd and strange looking one's.. A LOT!

Oh, and we can wait until the weather permits if you like. ;)

---------- Post added at 11:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:14 PM ----------

This just in.. I'm out of my mind! But in my defense.. I did say,"I'm not sure of their value.."

Ahahaha! Would you like to buy a bridge? :)

Buy a bridge.. ? :scratch: I don't get it..

Think he means wacky traps is so expensive that you might as well buy a bridge:p. Surely the price will drop over the next year or 2 when its more widely available.

I got a sawtooth for free... I had to pay $100 for wackytraps - there's a large price difference :lol:

Maybe he meant that Thez wants to buy a bridge ... :jester::-)):jester:

This just in.. I'm out of my mind! But in my defense.. I did say,"I'm not sure of their value.."

Hey.. everyone knows I'm a noob when it comes to VFT's. How was I supposed to know I was trying to trade a ventricosa for a villosa? :blush:

Mass, i'll give you my ventricosa for your hamata:D.

This whole thread cracks me up! :-))

Why is everyone always pickin' on me.. :-(

Back