What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

$35 target gift card for trade

Ok so i got a target gift card i thought i would use and well its been sitting around doing nothing and well im putting a feeler out to see if anyone would be interested in a trade for it. if you wish to trade im open to all offers so feel free to pm me or w/e

I'd may be interested. Pm'd

Im interested!

PM'ed awhile ago.. still no response.

lol sorry for the late response i have been pretty busy, I'll make sure to keep checking often:p

I PM'ed you 13 times and you only responded ONCE! WHAT GIVES?!?! :awesome:

LOL i have been in my own world today. Its been filled with neps and dews but i cant seem to bring them into this reality lol

---------- Post added at 08:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:03 PM ----------

ok so this offer will be open untill friday, im currently pretty busy with stupid small thing and 1 large move of a large animal so i'll let you all know what i decide then, in the mean time i'll still get on here at least once a day to respond to pms

offer now closed thanks i may have more up for trade again soon

Back