Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Goji Berry Plants

Southern Tongass Rainforest, Alaska
    3 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)
    How extreme are your Winters there and what sort of conditions are your plants growing in as far as watering, light exposure, Summer temps, etc?
    LOOKING FOR: N. (argentii x bicalcarata) x {[(lingulata x edwardsiana) x (naga x hamata)] x [(klossii x undulatifolia) x (aristolochioides x rajah)]} Growlist:

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok, these are very hardy plants.

They can take mild dormancy or harsh winters. I have mine outside (obviously from the pic) in the summer we have temps in the 90sF with some few days in the 100s. In the winter we have about a month with temperatures in the teens and twenties with night temps near or sometimes below 0F. I have heard that they can withstand much colder winters too.

They like water... LOL. The first year that I got fruit I gave them a heavy watering 1 or 2 times per week. Then I read they like more of drought conditions. Last year I watered them about 1 time every 1-2 weeks and they did great! So I'm going to be lazy with watering this year.

I give them LOTS of sun. Direct, full sun. As long as it gets a lot of sun though it should do fine.

By the way, you can also use the leaves in salad. I did that while I was waiting for berries.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12