Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Boxes going out

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Boxes going out

Watch for your boxes. I am putting them together. Mass and those with trades are first. I will be making them up asap. I still have pleurisy, but the roids are giving me breathing room. Happy Easter all.

EOU the titan leaf did not take, but the rotund and fili did. Take you.
    I am just like a Super Hero, but without the power or motivation.................and the funky suit.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Glad to hear you're feeling better!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Glad to hear your up and at it once again. Welcome back..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry about the P. 'Titan'. I'm glad about the Drosera filiformis and the Drosera rotundifolia Happy Easter to you to and God Bless.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I need these members to PM their real names and addresses. There are only a couple I am unsure of so good job.

D_musicpula
    Jayson16 -just to make sure I have it right
    Physalaemus

I received enough postage (ty all), but need to make sure the boxes are going to the right people.

That's it
    I am just like a Super Hero, but without the power or motivation.................and the funky suit.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Copper,

I was just wondering whether my payment made it to you ok?

Thank you

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    pm sent

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes gill. Boxes are still going out, have to do it between bouts. They are trying another antibiotic, one that has caused problems before, but it is that or a hospital stay. This is not permanent problem, comes with seasonal changes. I did find out that what my doctor's husband (my back up doctor) thought was an allergic reaction to levaquin was in actuality a full seizure. I have had mini seizures all my life and can feel when they are coming on. Did not feel anything with this. Was happily checking my plants when my muscles cease to function and I went straight down. My mind was functioning, but I had no emotional feelings, not scared or anything. I tried to get up, but could not and could not open my eyes. My husband said I sound drunk (could talk) and had worried that I was having a stroke. I told him to take me to bed, slept four hours and woke up fine. Doc wants us to watch for any repeat or signs of seizures. It is odd though, I did not have any mini seizures for at least 6 months prior, which is unusual. Would be nice to know why all my functions seem to be going. I am suffering nerve death in many areas of my body including facial accessory and cranial, but that has been going on for years, no idea why. I think that it is all tied up, probably to the diabetes. With the lowering of the sugar level to diagnose diabetes occurred to showed I had been diabetic since I was 20, but that was my first test for it. So I have been diabetic for 25+ years and a lot of damage could already have been done. Anyway it does not bother me much, life is life and there are a lot of people worse off than I am, but sometimes it slows me way down. Feeling pretty good today so I will be down stairs, packaging. No feeling sorry for me...God has his plans. The longer you wait on a box the more you get.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast