What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

sarraceniodes for adrian slack?

Very short time offer (couple days)

Will trade a rooted H. sarraceniodes divions w/ a couple adult pitchers for similar condition S. Adrian Slack division.

Must be of known pedigree

Will trade pictures with interested party

PM if interested

Cheers'
Av

Oh man, that's the only Heli I really want (I love hooded pitchers) unfortunately I can't help you on the dew though. Please make a post about your H. sarracenioides plant so I can ask you all about it and not clog up your trade post! :)

I saw an Adrian Slack on ebay the other day, should still be there.

Auction finished yesterday for $292.00, six times of what my leading bid was for a while, lol.
I figured it might go for $200, but wow.

Joe

Does anyone have a picture of this plant it sounds interesting but I can't find pictures on Google.

raymond,

These is a very useful tool online called "http://cpphotofinder.com/" for the CP community, in which if you click on Sarracenia on the left, it will bring you to a long list of the species and hybrids of the Genus, and then you can choose 'Adrian Slack' to look at pictures of it. Here is the final link to the list where if you scroll over the urls, you can see snapshots of the pictures. If you click the urls, you will be taken to the picture itself.

http://cpphotofinder.com/sarracenia-adrian-slack-2636.html

Does anyone have a picture of this plant it sounds interesting but I can't find pictures on Google.

Here is one of mine.
1002904639x850.jpg

Wow. That's quite an exceptional specimen Jeremiah! How are you able to get it to hold so many leaves? Every time I see one it only has 2 or 3.

I've just had a quite a few years and there were a few growing points in one big pot.

-Jeremiah-

Give the guy a break!

This cracks me up! :-))

Here is a thread where a well respected and experienced grower
posts for a legitimate & fair offer for a trade, for a plant he really wants,
and it degrades into this!
:lac:
To be fair, I know this likely wasn't deliberate, at least not in the beginning, as it was hijacked off topic.
But to continue it to the point it has!
Indeed, it is no wonder to me why some growers "disappear" for a time or longer, especially the good & experienced ones.
What ever happened to what was once common respect?

I hope for Butch's sake, that someone actually takes him up on his trade offer!
And if you are not here for that, perhaps start another thread that is NOT in the Trading Section!

AS found,

thanks all...

Awesome. Good luck with it. They're up there in my personal favorites, but not at the price they usually go for, that's for sure.

Congrats!

Congratulations Av!

:boogie: I am glad for you... :banana2:
Whoever it was that traded with you, they have my respect. :hail:

[I know it wasn't deliberate, but it was still funny where things went however!
Like watching a guy sucking down an ice cold brew at an AA meeting!]
:-))

Back