What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ventrata cutting giveaway.

Hi folks I see there are 19 names on the list. I only have 13 folks in my PM Box. I have been asked by several people about paypal. I am sure I can get that going again. I just have to look into it tomorrow. I have to work abgain tomorrow so will be tomorrow night. Don't frak out I have not trimmed the plant yet. I plan on shipping on the 16th at the earliest if I can get motivated enough to get them packaged up. If I don't have the time it will be the following Monday. I work every other weekend so please bare with me. The life of a nurse is busy. :)

1. TheFury
2.callmemonkey
3. jasonstone
4. pik
5. chibae
6. zlookup
7. eou812-Thanks!
8. physalaemus
9.rball0406
10. JonnyQ (cheers!)
11. afrodisa
12. djboyle
13. gill_za
14. dsrtfox1942
15. Nep Lover
16.Copper
17.schejuka
18. WayCool
19.roxorboxor
20.adrian

muchas gracias

Exclude me from the list.

Ok for Paypal it will be 5.50 to cover the paypal fee.
JB_Orchidguy@yahoo.com

Please put a note with your forum name so I can mark my list.

You can also put your address in the note if different than the paypal address. I haven't used paypal in years to accept money. So got to get back into it. I will try to get them out Mon. But may be following due to work schedule. Thanks for understanding.

Exclude me from the list.

I'm not paying and i'm not getting a cutting. I don't have the money right now. Plus i just got a HUGE Nepenthes x ventrata.

Dude. You don't have to be RUDE about it. Have you learned mannors? I read it the first time. I am surprised I got 20 hits on it so because you said exclude you didnt hurt my feelings at all. It is a very common plant and every plant I seen sold in stores as "Alata" has been a ventrata. So yes they are very common and get rather large rather quickly. They are a weed. So your last statement eou812 was uncalled for and rude. Do you think I am stupid and would send a cutting to someone who hasn't paid shipping? Grow up dude. your HUGE Nepenthes x ventrata means didly. I had 3 Huge plants 2 years ago that I split up from an even larger plant. Plus got over 40 cuttings from the plant. So your emphesis on HUGE also means didly. Now you tell me you have a HUGE lowii, hamata, rajah, villosa or countless other species then you have something to brag talk about.

Dude. You don't have to be RUDE about it. Have you learned mannors? I read it the first time. I am surprised I got 20 hits on it so because you said exclude you didnt hurt my feelings at all. It is a very common plant and every plant I seen sold in stores as "Alata" has been a ventrata. So yes they are very common and get rather large rather quickly. They are a weed. So your last statement eou812 was uncalled for and rude. Do you think I am stupid and would send a cutting to someone who hasn't paid shipping? Grow up dude. your HUGE Nepenthes x ventrata means didly. I had 3 Huge plants 2 years ago that I split up from an even larger plant. Plus got over 40 cuttings from the plant. So your emphesis on HUGE also means didly. Now you tell me you have a HUGE lowii, hamata, rajah, villosa or countless other species then you have something to brag talk about.

Dude i don't care if i don't have any carnivorous plants. I'm not trying to brag. You really think i posted on her and said exclude me just to brag? I just said that yo you to actually get your attention because i was still on the list AND you didn't say anything like you were going to send it to me or something. Yes you could have sent it to me without me paying shipping. It has happened before. Unless you are very orginized. I was just saying i had i huge one because i was trying to tell you that i don't need it after all! Yes i do have manners.

Ok for Paypal it will be 5.50 to cover the paypal fee.
JB_Orchidguy@yahoo.com

Please put a note with your forum name so I can mark my list.

You can also put your address in the note if different than the paypal address. I haven't used paypal in years to accept money. So got to get back into it. I will try to get them out Mon. But may be following due to work schedule. Thanks for understanding.

Thank you!. Payment sent through paypal :)

@JB - I mailed my check to you yesterday, so you should have it on Monday (fingers crossed)

Just Paypal'd the shipping fee to you. Thanks a lot!
Joshua

eou812 I apologize. I was in a mood that day. Just rubbed me wrong. Yes I am pretty organized. I am a nurse. You have to be just a little bit.

Guys Thanks for the shipping. I have recieved alot in my Pay pal and alot in the mail. I will be cross refferencing the list and taking cuttings Sunday. I normally work days and was supposed to work sat sunday and be off monday. Well They were callin's, they were short on nights so I worked Sat sun and then because of another callin Monday night. So Monday was took up by sleeping and then Tuesday I slept half the day and detailed my filthy motorcycle. I wouldn't have had time to cut and ship then anyhow. So Thank you everyone for being patient. It has been rough not working a night in over a year and then all of a sudden work a 12 hr day followed by 3 nights and then double back for a 12hr day. I am BEAT and I still managed to workout this morning.

If anyone is interested I can toss in some Jade plant leaves with the ventrata cuttings. This goes only to the folks that are getting the ventrata cuttings. IDK how much to trip off the jade yet and I don't want to offer too much. I can post that giveaway later. I just wanted to save these folks some shipping if they were interested in the jade too.

---------- Post added at 03:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:34 PM ----------

Just post it here if you like. The PM box fills up quickly and so with that I will be posting my email addy in my signature too for an alterative means of communication.

If it's not too late, i'd love some jade cutting as well
thanks, hope the check got there
from one nurse to another

Guys Thanks for the shipping. I have recieved alot in my Pay pal and alot in the mail. I will be cross refferencing the list and taking cuttings Sunday. I normally work days and was supposed to work sat sunday and be off monday. Well They were callin's, they were short on nights so I worked Sat sun and then because of another callin Monday night. So Monday was took up by sleeping and then Tuesday I slept half the day and detailed my filthy motorcycle. I wouldn't have had time to cut and ship then anyhow. So Thank you everyone for being patient. It has been rough not working a night in over a year and then all of a sudden work a 12 hr day followed by 3 nights and then double back for a 12hr day. I am BEAT and I still managed to workout this morning.
I can only smile reading this because my wife is a nurse and I hear the exact same thing about call ins and 12 hour days. Business as usual!

xvart.

Oh yeah X. Don't you know it. They are nice in the fact that I have 7 off in a row with no vacation time needed. I usually work 4 days a week for the OT but been doing it for some time now 4 days a week and I need a break!

Chibea I am sure the check got here. I have a stack of them on the counter I have not even opened yet. Going to go through them tomorrow. And nope you are not too late. Shipping is scheduled for Monday the 23rd. :p and I have not done any cutting yet. Although my shears are itching to get at that ventrata! LMAO it is unruley!!

So how ya been X???????????????????

hi JB, I sent my payment through paypal a few days ago, and I'd love to try a jade cutting if you have some to spare. You're very generous in your offerings and I wouldn't dream of rushing you :p Thanks!

I would also love to get a jade cutting if it is not too late :)

Thank you!

Hi there folks! Due to cercumstances beyond my control I was not able to ship today. Good news is I have done the trimming!! Plants will be going out tomorrow morning after I drop my daughter off at school. Here is what the plant used to look like.

001.jpg

002.jpg

This was the stack of green vines I chopped. I tossed the woody vines. I know they will grow still. Evidence on the plant itself, but Not sure about cutting wise so stuck with the green vines.

003.jpg

004.jpg

This is the plant after the trimming! Still have 5 growth points and I found a birds nest inside! :-O

006.jpg

That thing is a beast. How long has it been growing?

Holy! That thing was a bush!

It was one of my first nepenthes. About the time I started this board. When i got it from my orchid society raffle table it was already a beast. when I trimmed it the very first time after getting it I split it into 52 cuttings and 3 Large plants with about 5+ growth points each. This is one of those plants I devided from the monster back then.

Time to go box up the plants and see how the dust settles........

---------- Post added at 09:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:30 PM ----------

Ok I have a total of 22 boxes. 21 of the boxes have either a jade cutting or a leaf or two in it. All jade needs is a leaf to start a plant.

This is my parent plant.
003.jpg

This is a baby from a fallen leaf
001.jpg

Here is the stack of boxes ready to go tomorrow!!!!!
WOOT WOOT!!!! Who is excited!!! LMAO. I am so excited to be shipping again!!!!!

010.jpg

Ok There are a total of 18 people on the list due to 2 drop outs. and I have a total of 22 boxes.
Soooo!!!! That means LIGHTNING ROUND!!!! I have 4, count them 4 boxes ready to ship and need to be shipped tomorrow!!!

The first two people get a jade in the box. The last two have a 50/50 shot. I put jade in one and not the other but just marked the boxes as extra.

There are 3 people who have yet to pay shipping. I have since PMed them and asked them to let me know what is up. They have till noon tomorrow to paypal shipping. If by noon they have not paypaled the shipping those three boxes will be up for another LIGHTNING ROUND!!! If it comes to the second lightning round then, the boxes that are up will have till 2PM to paypal so they can be shipped when I go to pickup my daughter from school. Now let round one of the lightning rounds begin!!!

Ready!
Set!
GO!!!!!!!!

Back