Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Ventrata cutting giveaway.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eou812 View Post
    Exclude me from the list.
    I'm not paying and i'm not getting a cutting. I don't have the money right now. Plus i just got a HUGE Nepenthes x ventrata.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dude. You don't have to be RUDE about it. Have you learned mannors? I read it the first time. I am surprised I got 20 hits on it so because you said exclude you didnt hurt my feelings at all. It is a very common plant and every plant I seen sold in stores as "Alata" has been a ventrata. So yes they are very common and get rather large rather quickly. They are a weed. So your last statement eou812 was uncalled for and rude. Do you think I am stupid and would send a cutting to someone who hasn't paid shipping? Grow up dude. your HUGE Nepenthes x ventrata means didly. I had 3 Huge plants 2 years ago that I split up from an even larger plant. Plus got over 40 cuttings from the plant. So your emphesis on HUGE also means didly. Now you tell me you have a HUGE lowii, hamata, rajah, villosa or countless other species then you have something to brag talk about.
    JB
    Friend me on facebook with JB_orchidguy@yahoo.com.
    Growlist Updated 05/08/13

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JB_OrchidGuy View Post
    Dude. You don't have to be RUDE about it. Have you learned mannors? I read it the first time. I am surprised I got 20 hits on it so because you said exclude you didnt hurt my feelings at all. It is a very common plant and every plant I seen sold in stores as "Alata" has been a ventrata. So yes they are very common and get rather large rather quickly. They are a weed. So your last statement eou812 was uncalled for and rude. Do you think I am stupid and would send a cutting to someone who hasn't paid shipping? Grow up dude. your HUGE Nepenthes x ventrata means didly. I had 3 Huge plants 2 years ago that I split up from an even larger plant. Plus got over 40 cuttings from the plant. So your emphesis on HUGE also means didly. Now you tell me you have a HUGE lowii, hamata, rajah, villosa or countless other species then you have something to brag talk about.
    Dude i don't care if i don't have any carnivorous plants. I'm not trying to brag. You really think i posted on her and said exclude me just to brag? I just said that yo you to actually get your attention because i was still on the list AND you didn't say anything like you were going to send it to me or something. Yes you could have sent it to me without me paying shipping. It has happened before. Unless you are very orginized. I was just saying i had i huge one because i was trying to tell you that i don't need it after all! Yes i do have manners.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JB_OrchidGuy View Post
    Ok for Paypal it will be 5.50 to cover the paypal fee.
    JB_Orchidguy@yahoo.com

Please put a note with your forum name so I can mark my list.

You can also put your address in the note if different than the paypal address. I haven't used paypal in years to accept money. So got to get back into it. I will try to get them out Mon. But may be following due to work schedule. Thanks for understanding.
    Thank you!. Payment sent through paypal

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @JB - I mailed my check to you yesterday, so you should have it on Monday (fingers crossed)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just Paypal'd the shipping fee to you. Thanks a lot!
    Joshua
    Joshua from PA
    Looking for plants with Pennsylvania location data
    Grow List
    http://www.terraforums.com/forums/sh...923#post933923

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    eou812 I apologize. I was in a mood that day. Just rubbed me wrong. Yes I am pretty organized. I am a nurse. You have to be just a little bit.

Guys Thanks for the shipping. I have recieved alot in my Pay pal and alot in the mail. I will be cross refferencing the list and taking cuttings Sunday. I normally work days and was supposed to work sat sunday and be off monday. Well They were callin's, they were short on nights so I worked Sat sun and then because of another callin Monday night. So Monday was took up by sleeping and then Tuesday I slept half the day and detailed my filthy motorcycle. I wouldn't have had time to cut and ship then anyhow. So Thank you everyone for being patient. It has been rough not working a night in over a year and then all of a sudden work a 12 hr day followed by 3 nights and then double back for a 12hr day. I am BEAT and I still managed to workout this morning.

If anyone is interested I can toss in some Jade plant leaves with the ventrata cuttings. This goes only to the folks that are getting the ventrata cuttings. IDK how much to trip off the jade yet and I don't want to offer too much. I can post that giveaway later. I just wanted to save these folks some shipping if they were interested in the jade too.

---------- Post added at 03:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:34 PM ----------

Just post it here if you like. The PM box fills up quickly and so with that I will be posting my email addy in my signature too for an alterative means of communication.
    JB
    Friend me on facebook with JB_orchidguy@yahoo.com.
    Growlist Updated 05/08/13

An orchid fancier with a CP problem chibae's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If it's not too late, i'd love some jade cutting as well
    thanks, hope the check got there
    from one nurse to another
    It's a tough life being a Sarracenia farmer
    My Grow List http://www.terraforums.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=123776

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast