What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cindy

Staff member
Hi, I am looking mainly for the seeds of the following species.

D. intermedia
D. burmannii
D. sessilifolia
D. filiformis
D. binata
D. adelae

Available for trade: Drosophyllum seeds (currently), assorted Nepenthes seeds (in the near future)

Please send me a PM. Thanks!

I might have some Drosera intermedia in the near future also. I will let you know. One thing that you might have trouble with is that Drosera binata and Drosera adelae are extremely hard to get seeds from. Mainly Drosera adelae but both pretty hard it is not uncommon to get some seeds it is just that someone will most likely contact you about the Drosera burmannii. You might also know all of this. :)

I have these:

D. burmannii
D. sessilifolia

Willing to trade for nep seed. PM me when you get stock.

Cindy

I have:
D. burmannii "Beerwah"
D. intermedia (tropical either Cuba or South America don't recall offhand)
D. filiformis var filiformis "Florida All Red"

I may have some D. binata seed from a couple years ago. I expect them to flower again this year though.

How do we send seed to Singapore?

Last edited:
I have some excellent drosera binata var dichotoma seeds! Not self-compatible!

I sent a letter to Singapore today from Texas. The PO asked no questions, and it cost 98 cents. I would say wrap in paper, seal with painters tape, cover that with a folded sheet of paper and drop in the envelope and mail. If they ask if there are any live plants, say no, its seed right? Or maybe not, if you declare it as seeds you might have to fill out a form. Or something. They didn't ask, I didn't say. Probably would be prudent to keep it looking like a personal letter.

I'd rather do things legally and I don't think the operators of this board appreciate suggestions otherwise.

i agree with keeping it legal, you could get into some serious trouble if you do it the other way around

Thanks for the offer of seeds for trade! Please send me a PM so that we can discuss details of shipping either way.

Currently, I have only Drosophyllum seeds for trade and is looking for as many tropical/subtropical species of sundews to re-start my collection (all gone due to negligence). The weather here is HOT and VERY HUMID at the moment so it's great to get them going. Btw, if anyone has got Byblis seeds (other than liniflora) for trade, you are most welcome too.

Cheers!

I have Binata "Marston's dragon" if you would still like some binata, I have tiny seedlings, or plenty of seeds. Let me know! :)

oops wrong window hehe sorry

Last edited:
Back