Up for trade here is a Autotek 7002p 9 band stereo preamp equalizer with variable crossover. Designed to be either in-dash or under-dash mounted. Lightly used, excellent cosmetic condition. 90's era high quality automotive audio gear. Be advised that (if I remember correctly, most automobiles have openings for 1/2 din, this is 2/3 or something) it fits in a slightly larger opening than most factory openings. Also can be mounted underdash. L+R input, two outs, and one low pass. Retail at purchase app. $300. Would appreciate offers in the range of what you might value (in some fashion) around a buck and a quarter. If this appeals to you, bid in any way you wish - single or preferably multiple items, nepenthes preferred, but I am also interested in sundews, bladderworts, waterwheels,etc. I do not have a grow or want list at this point. I reserve the right to...accept or decline blah, blah, blah. If this appeals to you let me know. Also have other related items, if interested pm me. Here's some pictures.