What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So I'm redoing one of my tanks.. which means I can offer up the LFS I was using in it. It is RIDDLED with all kinds of goodies! Mostly rotunds by the 100's.. but there are also some misc. utrics (nothing common), and some Stylidium debile.
As for the LFS itself, it's mostly red/crimson LFS. But there is also some orange and green in there too. I've squeezed most of the water from it and bagged it up. It's just shy of 2.5 gallons..
And onto the icky part.. IT STINKS!! It's been growing in a tank for almost 6 months now. So be prepared.

What I'm looking for is 1 drosera species on my want list. I don't care which one.. as none are too common. If you have something else you think will interest me, feel free to shoot me a PM. I'm already expecting a few of them from the drosera fairy, but one can never have too many. ;)

This is what it looked like before I took out my valuables:

100_8338.jpg

100_8339.jpg

And after..

100_8588.jpg

100_8586.jpg

100_8585.jpg

100_8587.jpg

My drosera wish list:
D. alba
D. darwinensis
D. erythrorhiza
D. erythrorhiza ssp. collina
D. erythrorhiza ssp. magna
D. erythrorhiza var. imbecilla
D. falconeri
D. glabripes
D. graomogolensis
D. hartmeyerorum
D. kenneallyi
D. menziesii
D. montana
D. monticola
D. moorei
D. ramellosa
D. rupicola
D. stolonifera
D. trinervia
D. villosa
D. villosa var. ascendens

After 62 views and 0 offers.. guess I'll turn this into a giveaway. Shipping only.. 2.5 gallons can fit in a medium flat-rate box if I compress the heck out of it. $11 and it's yours.. first come first serve.

can i have em?

OMG just in time that I ran out of money....
And the payday is next Friday...... :((

If there is still some available I can payPal you the postage.

Thanx,
afrodisa

can i have em?

Yes you can Tina.. and it's already on it's way. Sorry everyone, but she literally dove on this giveaway.

Yes you can Tina.. and it's already on it's way. Sorry everyone, but she literally dove on this giveaway.

yay for jetlag!!

if mass doesn't mind. i don't mind sharing what i get. i'm msg you guys in a few days?

Nya :)

Thanks for the offer but I'm set!

If you will manage to identify those uncommon Utrics that mass mentioned and cultivate them in the future maybe you could trade or do SASE/pay_for_postage for the plugs :) hehe

Thanks again!

Red please and as earlier discussed I will have some for your wish list in a little while

Red please and as earlier discussed I will have some for your wish list in a little while

I've still got some in another tank just for you. ;)

Hey dude, if you have any left, I would love to hit you up on it!

Back