What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Drosophyllum wanted

I am looking for a Drosophyllum. It can be in any form seed, seedling, plantlet, medium sized plant, or large sized plant. As long as it's Drosophyllum i want it. I am willing to trade anything on my grow list for it. Click on my signature link to see my grow list.

Thanks,

Ean.

That makes two of us.. If you find some, keep me in mind.

Sure will and i tihnk i might have found some if it is final that i have i will tall you and there should be some left over. :) I owe you any way so i will.

PM'ing both of you

Thanks recived and replied.

How do you ship the plants so as to eliminate trauma to the roots?

I would think shipping a plant whose purpose is for sale would be done best if shipped in the container its grown in so as to pretty much not disturb anything...

I'm not the supplier, just the messenger for these 2 that are interested in acquiring this plant...

Apparently it can be done. I am eyeing some for sale out there on the interwebs right now. I just don't think I could provide the conditions it needs year round though so I will probably pass.

They go into how they do it, but I won't go into the details here.

The plant must be small, first of all :)

To ship a live plant the plant must be growing in a peat pot...or something similar that is disposable and degradeable. Once the plant arrives, the receiver plants it pot and all in a larger, permanent pot. The plant grows through its temporary pot into the large one.

Otherwise you're going to have to pay like $70 for shipping :-)) Mass and Eou, if you want to pay shipping, I have some nice plants in 10" clay pots!!! (JK)

Back